How do I fix the purchase and content usage issue

Discus and support How do I fix the purchase and content usage issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep lagging due to this issue.This issue also keeps re occurring every 2 days d4943153-1a3f-4406-af1e-e0baf3092ae1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chubs ✪, Dec 18, 2023.

1. Chubs ✪
    Chubs ✪ Guest

I keep lagging due to this issue.This issue also keeps re occurring every 2 days

:)

Chubs ✪, Dec 18, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem, researching on the internet I was able to find that in the forum, the independent advisor Gerardo, recommends the following steps for a solution.

I'm sorry to read that you are experiencing problems with your Xbox console.

Try to resolve the issue by following these steps:

- With the Xbox on, press the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it turns off completely.

- Disconnect the power cable from the console and wait 30 seconds.

- Reconnect the power cable to the console and turn it on as usual.

- Check if the problem persists. If so and it doesn't allow you to access your console settings, check if it allows you to access the Xbox troubleshooting screen as follows:

1. Make sure the console does not have any disc-based games inside. If so, delete it before continuing with the rest of the process.

2. Once again, turn off the console and unplug the power cord for 30 seconds to ensure the console is completely powered off. Then plug it back in, but don't turn it on yet.

3. Press and hold the Pair and Eject buttons on the console, and then press the power button on the console once without releasing the Pair and Eject buttons.

4. Press and hold the Pair and Eject buttons for 10 to 15 seconds until you hear the power-on tone again. Once you hear it, you can release the buttons.

5. The console should turn on and display the Xbox startup troubleshooter on the screen.

6. If you successfully access the troubleshooter screen, try resetting the console to its factory settings while keeping your games and apps. To do this, select "Reset this Xbox." When prompted, choose the Keep games and apps option. This option will reset the operating system and remove any potentially corrupted data causing the problem, without deleting your apps or games.

7. Check if the issue still occurs after completing the above steps.

Information source (credits):
    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/99f512b7-7607-4211-a66c-4894a4957cb3

I hope to be of great help to solve your problem.

Best regards,
    Marvina.
  3. XBF Nestor S Win User

fix for the purchase and content usage

Hey TrainedRaptor95,

The service alert is up on our website, there is a
    notify me
    button on the Xbox website and it will let you know when the issue is resolved but I assure you we are working on it
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Hello TrainedRaptor95

I do apologize for the inconvenience the Service Alert has caused. Go ahead and go through our website. Log in to your account and sign up to

Get Notified
    when the Purchase and Content Usage issue has been resolved.

Let us know if you have further questions.

{{XBF Erick}}
  5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Hello, TrainedRaptor95

Please be advised there is a Xbox live service alert that is currently affecting purchase content.

For more information please check out the link here
    Live status
    and Click on the "Notify me" button and wait for a reply, which will let users know when the alert has been lifted.

Thank you!
  6. fellow gamer Win User

service and content usage issue how to fix?

the xbox server itself is the issue. my wifi and everything is good and running but it wont work because there's a connection issue for xbox servers and on the site it says they are still fixing it and trying to find the issue. but i want to know how long its going to take to fix the server issue or even an estimate. im completely clueless and then most of my friends can play but im still the only one with the issue. i tried restarting the router and the xbox already
Thema:

1. How do I fix the purchase and content usage issue - Similar Threads - fix purchase content

2. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  3. How to fix my power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my power brick: I unplugged my outlet that everything was into and when i tried to plug it back up. The xbox wouldn’t turn on turns out the power brick light is red. Everything has been fine up to this point and...
  4. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  5. Purchase and content usage issue happening again, is there any fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and content usage issue happening again, is there any fix?: I haven't been able to play any online games aa608471-33a4-4bdc-81fb-b7469122997d
  6. Telling me to buy it again after already purchasing, fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Telling me to buy it again after already purchasing, fix?: Hello,I just pre-ordered this game and it has been paid as seen in my order history. I own it. However, it is telling me to purchase the game again after already buying it when logging in. The...
  7. I've purchased minecraft and the gamepass has lapsed, now i can't use it. How do i fix this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've purchased minecraft and the gamepass has lapsed, now i can't use it. How do i fix this...: Couldn't broaden that anymore, I'm just tired of the lack of [mod removed] anyone is putting into their products, it's ability to jive with itself, and the greedy nature of subscriptions and a...
  8. how to fix license issue with diablo 4 when you purchased the deluxe edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix license issue with diablo 4 when you purchased the deluxe edition: I purchased the deluxe edition of diablo 4 and am recieving the license not found error. How do we fix this? c3e384c3-98e7-43d2-8df5-514f48376ae4
  9. How do I fix this?I purchased the deluxe edition of jedi survivor after completing the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix this?I purchased the deluxe edition of jedi survivor after completing the...: I purchased the deluxe edition of jedi survivor after completing the first few missions it went to showing that I didn't and has most of my equipment locked. 95988c2c-e1bc-4956-b8ef-713a0444ea67
  10. How to fix a purchase for guilty gear strive that doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix a purchase for guilty gear strive that doesnt work: I have purchased season pass 2 for guilty gear strive but when i load the game up it shows the characters as locked and doesnt let me play them. Reinstalling the game didnt work either so im not...