How do i fix the Microsoft rewards app

Discus and support How do i fix the Microsoft rewards app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft i am a gamer i been having problems with Microsoft rewards app i was only checking on the monthly reward offer as soon i entered in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jackybryant22, Sep 26, 2023.

1. How do i fix the Microsoft rewards app

Hello Microsoft i am a gamer i been having problems with Microsoft rewards app i was only checking on the monthly reward offer as soon i entered in the app the monthly reward bonus offer is not present on the app it has disappeared so i need to know how to fix it
    How do i fix the Microsoft rewards app [​IMG]

:)

jackybryant22, Sep 26, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello jackybryant22,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are having problems with the Microsoft rewards app and that the monthly reward bonus offer is not showing up on the app.

Can you please tell me more about when this problem started and if you have tried any troubleshooting steps so far?

So far, based on the information you've provided, you can try the options listed below and let us know whether the problem has been fixed.

- Restart your Xbox console and launch the Microsoft Rewards app again.

- Check your internet connection and make sure it is stable and fast.

- Clear the cache of the Microsoft Rewards app by going to Settings > System > Storage > Clear local saved games.

- Sign out of your Microsoft account and sign back in.

- Contact the Microsoft Rewards support team if the issue persists.

I hope this helps you resolve your issue and enjoy the monthly reward bonus offer. Thank you for being a part of the Microsoft Community.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you.

In this situation, it will be necessary for you to reach out directly to the dedicated Microsoft Rewards team so that they can assist you through the following link:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

Keep in mind that only they can assist with issues related to Microsoft Rewards, such as the one you are experiencing.

I hope you understand and I wish you good luck!

Best regards.
  5. Smwutches Win User

How do I fix the Microsoft Rewards app for Xbox???

There's a tab for Rewards in your profile on the console, or you can use the Rewards website
  6. Gabriel Izo Win User

How do I fix the Microsoft Rewards app for Xbox???

Oh...is there at least a way I could get the gift cards with my points?
Thema:

1. How do i fix the Microsoft rewards app - Similar Threads - fix Microsoft rewards

2. How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account: How to fix my X Box warranty incorrect details in microsoft account. I tried talk to agent but it always shows please try after some time. Please do the needful. Regards [mod removed - personal...
  3. Fix your system Microsoft!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fix your system Microsoft!: Tell me why Microsoft has went down the drain huge in the last few years and getting faster than ever at it. I left Playstation forever because of customer service and xbox is getting very close...
  4. Why Microsoft don't fixing there servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Microsoft don't fixing there servers: I know it's not my problem with this my xbox working fine and other app working fine Internet connection fine but my games sometimes take long time to download and sometimes stops without any...
  5. Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?: I have gone through so many Xbox controllers with stick drift it is ridiculous. I purchased the Xbox Series S just to have my controller conveniently get stick drift exactly 1 month after the...
  6. When will Microsoft fix the Xbox "feature" of disabling surround sound when a chat headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft fix the Xbox "feature" of disabling surround sound when a chat headset...: Xbox Series X|S can output surround sound such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X over HDMI with no headset attached. This is great for modern gaming, allowing players to use spatial sound cues (direction...
  7. How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!: I have an Xbox Series X with an overheating problem, it regularly turns off and won't turn back on unless I leave it unplugged overnight. A similar issue occurred when I first bought it 9 months...
  8. Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.: Look I'm going to go left field and say I'm very disappointed with Microsoft and how they're not fixing these major bugs that constantly happen. The main bug I am having and it's been happening...
  9. How do i fix the Microsoft rewards app

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i fix the Microsoft rewards app: Hello Microsoft i am a gamer i been having problems with Microsoft rewards app i was only checking on the monthly reward offer as soon i entered in the app the monthly reward offer is not present...
  10. How to fix Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series s: Microsoft rewards nor working on my Xbox !!!! ee01b711-0347-4057-8727-bdc52ed3e53b