How do I fix the message “there was a problem loading Looking For Group posts”?

Discus and support How do I fix the message “there was a problem loading Looking For Group posts”? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Ive restarted the game, reconnected to wifi, and restarted my xbox twice. Nothings works, and I can’t LFG d007d47a-2e7e-4b71-9464-162b6113e76e Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Uftyc, May 4, 2023.

1. Uftyc
    Uftyc Guest

Ive restarted the game, reconnected to wifi, and restarted my xbox twice. Nothings works, and I can’t LFG

:)

Uftyc, May 4, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and an Xbox gamer. Hope you are doing well!

Can you tell us since when did you experience this problem? Because I also noticed that there is a server issue right now posted via https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status as well which might affect your experience with Xbox Live.

What I can suggest is to click the "Notify me" option on the page first, once the server issue is resolved, check if there are still problems when using the "LFG" feature.

I hope the information helps somehow. Feel free to post back if you are still experiencing problem after the server is up so we can try to troubleshoot it further.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. Mark Vowles Win User

Hi, I'm having the same problem. Go to network settings and run a network speed and statistics test and check your packet loss. If its 100% then it may be happening to other people too.

Update: seems xbox is having a major outage right now as reported on xbox status.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

How to fix looking for a group post

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Please try setting up manual DNS settings and see if that sorts out the group post issue.

1. Please go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS settings >> manual

2. Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222

3. Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220

Solution 3: Please try setting up a mobile hotspot connection using your phone, then connect the console to the hotspot connection. Try using the group post feature and see if it works.
  5. OpticRJames Win User

I am getting the error “there was a problem posting your looking for group” how do I fix

Hi, Aiden. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Try setting up manual DNS settings then install the game.

1. Please go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS settings >> manual

2. Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222

3. Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220

Solution 3: Please try setting up a mobile hotspot connection using your phone, then connect the console to the hotspot connection. Try downloading the games and add-ons now and see if it works.

Solution 4: Do a factory reset.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

"There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group" Error Message

Hello GodzillaFan,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. There are a couple of things I would like you to test out for us, if possible. Are you Having these issues with the looking for group system with other accounts besides your own? Try this out if you haven't
    already.

Your games will still be on your external hard drive if you unplug it. Have you tried posting your looking for group with your external disconnected? Try this out before factory resetting your console.

Let us know the results!
Thema:

1. How do I fix the message “there was a problem loading Looking For Group posts”? - Similar Threads - fix message “there

2. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  3. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  4. How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar: I've been getting the error message on Xbox that my mic won't work until I allow Microsoft permissions, but I have turned on every permission told to, and I still cannot get my mic to work. My mic...
  5. How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S: This is an internet I have connected to before, and now it is giving me the following error message; “ Your security protocol won't work This console supports WPA2/WPA3 (personal), WA/WPA2...
  6. Lfg send message fix?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lfg send message fix?: When trying to request an invite for someone’s looking for group post it doesn’t let me send a message to let them know I’m interested 3d4020ee-65cd-49fa-ad48-fafa016e0c69
  7. How to fix voice messages not working on Xbox app and Game Bar?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix voice messages not working on Xbox app and Game Bar?: Whenever my cousin sends me a voice message from his Xbox One, I get notified of it in both the Xbox App and Game Bar. Both recognise it as a voice message but neither allow me to play it. In the...
  8. How do I fix the "for this the owner needs to sign in" message?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the "for this the owner needs to sign in" message?: the current game I'm trying to launch is car mechanic simulator 2021 and I bought it when it was on sale for 12$ and when I go to the Microsoft store on my Xbox it doesn't even say that I've...
  9. How to fix my messages

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix my messages: I can’t get into my main account message they say try again later and when I do doesn’t work and I need it fixed 16295456-94d8-4b76-803a-459928ca8855
  10. How to fix hearing and sending voice messages on Xbox One

in XboX Insiders
    How to fix hearing and sending voice messages on Xbox One: I’ve been having this problem for at least 1 1/2 years, I recently power cycled and hard reset my console. That didn’t fix it either. It gives me the option to record, but I cannot send it. Is...