How do I fix the look and framing of webcam connected to xbox series ?

Discus and support How do I fix the look and framing of webcam connected to xbox series ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i got the right logi webcam but it looks red and very saturated. Also i have zero control of the framing . Help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jroc323, Oct 23, 2023.

1. Jroc323
    Jroc323 Guest

Hello, i got the right logi webcam but it looks red and very saturated. Also i have zero control of the framing . Help

:)

Jroc323, Oct 23, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Jroc323! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

It is a pleasure to talk to you and help you in any way necessary, for my part I will do everything possible to help you solve this problem.

I like to do a little research on the problem that each person has or presents, and sometimes I find valuable information that can be useful. In the spirit of wanting to help you, I leave you a possible solution to this:

From what I investigated, it is an error in the operating system.

Some users reported that they have been trying different games, and this phenomenon only occurs with modern games.

Camera oversaturation only happens with games that use HDR. So to solve this problem, you just have to disable HDR.

Let me know if this information was useful to you, otherwise I will be attentive to continue helping you!

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. PankajDeshmukh Win User

Using Webcam Mic for Cortana on Xbox

Thanks for your Response.

broadcast with a webcam on Mixer is for broadcasting which works fine.

Problem is Logitech C930e Webcam (Any Webcam) is not responding to "Hi Cortana". Digital Assistant is also on, and Cortana works completely fine with any connected Headphone. How can I use Cortana with a webcam mic?
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

XBOX SERIES S WITH WEBCAM

Ok so basicaly i stream directly from my xbox to twitch and currently us a kinect for a webcam, now im wondering as the new xbox series s/x dont support kinect if there is anyway yo link up a webcam of sorts for this does the xbox support this? Please let
    me know! (I didnt know what to list this under for category)

THANKS - Redmonkey
    The Xbox One does support webcams, so it wouldn't surprise me if the Series X/S might too.
  5. Chris PharmD Win User

System Tampering?

How do you load a photo on Xbox Live? Webcam or something?
  6. KhajiBower34 Win User

how do i get this thing to work?

Hello Dylan T, My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

If you're experiencing issues with getting the NexiGo N60 1080P Webcam to work on your console, here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Ensure that the webcam is compatible with your specific console. Not all consoles support external webcams, so it's essential to verify compatibility before attempting to use the webcam.

2. Try restarting your console and then connecting the webcam again. Sometimes, a simple restart can help resolve connectivity issues.

3. Ensure that your console's firmware is up-to-date. Manufacturers often release firmware updates that include compatibility improvements and bug fixes. Check for any available firmware updates for your console and install them if necessary.

4. Connect the webcam to a computer or another compatible device to verify if it's functioning correctly. This will help determine if the issue is specific to your console or if there's a problem with the webcam itself.

If the above steps do not resolve the issue, it's recommended to reach out to the customer support of the webcam manufacturer. They can provide specific troubleshooting steps based on your situation and help determine if there's a compatibility issue or a defect with the webcam.

Remember to consult the user manual or documentation that came with your webcam for any specific instructions or troubleshooting guidance provided by the manufacturer.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
Thema:

1. How do I fix the look and framing of webcam connected to xbox series ? - Similar Threads - fix framing webcam

2. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  3. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  4. How to fix my power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my power brick: I unplugged my outlet that everything was into and when i tried to plug it back up. The xbox wouldn’t turn on turns out the power brick light is red. Everything has been fine up to this point and...
  5. Frame Rate Fix for Forza Horizon 4 Demo!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frame Rate Fix for Forza Horizon 4 Demo!: We have been getting many questions about this issue. And I will be answering this question! Turn all graphics to low and turn on Color Blindness. And then, restart the game. The issue should be...
  6. Do you have a time frame for the fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you have a time frame for the fix?: Getting to the point that we cant even connect. 056058aa-adb4-4b4e-9082-e83b9dec264e
  7. Severe Frame-Rate Drops in MGSV!!! Where is the Xbox One Fix From Konami ?!??!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Severe Frame-Rate Drops in MGSV!!! Where is the Xbox One Fix From Konami ?!??!: Either no one is playing this game anymore or no one is using this forum anymore, because this game is suffering from MAJOR frame-rate issues and no one is posting any thing about it! Here is an...
  8. Please fix Gears of War BC frame rate drop and input lag.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please fix Gears of War BC frame rate drop and input lag.: I would really appreciate if the emulation of Gears 3 gets looked at. There is obvious frame rate drops during multiplayer, and the input lag is noticeable. This makes it very difficult to play at...
  9. Fix for Frame Rate Stuttering?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix for Frame Rate Stuttering?: Has anyone discovered a fix or something that helps the frame rate / audio stuttering for MGS 5? I have the problem where the frame rate stutters, audio glitches, and there is a loss of player...
  10. Fix for sound bug and frame stutters (in game racing only)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix for sound bug and frame stutters (in game racing only): Hi, Like many of you Forza aficionados out there, I've been playing and enjoying the game massively. However, I wish we didn't have to deal with the crackling/radio-like static sound bug that...