how do i fix the error code 0x80048888 on xbox live???

Discus and support how do i fix the error code 0x80048888 on xbox live??? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; this error pops up every single time i try and log in to Xbox live. for like 3-4 months I've tried about everything i can think of! from basic stuff... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Buggiegames, Sep 24, 2023.

1. Buggiegames
    Buggiegames Guest

this error pops up every single time i try and log in to Xbox live. for like 3-4 months I've tried about everything i can think of! from basic stuff like uninstalling and reinstalling, to resetting and repairing! i have 0 idea what to do at this point. i even tried getting help from Xbox and that didn't help at all, and the only solution that i can find is reinstalling windows 11 which i don't want to do in fear of losing personal and important stuff! please tell me if there's and alternate way to fix this.(also side note it doesn't let me sign in as any account new or old and it lets me sign in on the websites and stuff so i have 0 clue what's up with it)

:)

Buggiegames, Sep 24, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: