How do I fix the double Nat detection on console

Discus and support How do I fix the double Nat detection on console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Got this new internet andi can't play cod and went to the connection settings and it say to come to this website but I'm confused need help like bad... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jjki Uikk, Jul 7, 2023.

1. Jjki Uikk
    Jjki Uikk Guest

Got this new internet andi can't play cod and went to the connection settings and it say to come to this website but I'm confused need help like bad

:)

Jjki Uikk, Jul 7, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello JJKI, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I understand you’re looking for a fix for the double NAT inconvenience. Actually, there is an article that you may find helpful regarding this matter.

May I know if you tried all the possible solutions provided:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
  3. Ronnieee Win User

How to fix double NAT detected

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with double NAT problem.

You may check this link for steps that you can do to help:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  4. Francia J. Win User

How do i fix it say it detect a double nat wat an how to fix

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here step that we can try before going through the network settings, please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

Also, you can check this link for your reference: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  5. taidara Win User

Double NAT detected, not sure how to fix it

Alright so I've just moved to Spain and we got a modem router and ive just noticed that my NAT type on xbox is strict and it says that a Double NAT is detected and i don't really know to solve it or do anything to change that. The modem is an Asus
    (Asustek Computer inc.) and when I was looking for a solution my model type wasnt there. Model 4G-N12 (ignore whatever model it makes me put)
    Is your ASUS 4G-N12 connected to a 4G LTE mobile broadband service?
  6. ChrisCalvin71 Win User

Double NAT detected, not sure how to fix it

Nom,

You can check the network settings support page, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/network-settings, and make sure you have eveything set correctly if you have not already done so. If you have done this you can hit the contact us icon toward
    the bottom of the page. I would say No Thanks to the online chat and get to the next selection of topics and get to the option to receive a call from a rep.

You may even have to call your isp and have them look into this as well.
Thema:

1. How do I fix the double Nat detection on console - Similar Threads - fix double Nat

2. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  3. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  4. How to fix my power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my power brick: I unplugged my outlet that everything was into and when i tried to plug it back up. The xbox wouldn’t turn on turns out the power brick light is red. Everything has been fine up to this point and...
  5. How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming: Someone please help, my xboxs have a doible nat detected which is preventing any games or streaming from working 77a95849-09cd-4ff2-8746-a8be219db461
  6. Double inputting is there a fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double inputting is there a fix: So awhile back I had a xbox series controller. It worked fine for awhile then it started double inputting all buttons/ sticks. And the right stick had stick drift. I thought it was broken, and so...
  7. Fix double gamertags and use only one on Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fix double gamertags and use only one on Xbox One: [img] Hello, Microsoft staff. My original, old gamertag on Xbox Live was BlednyBerkut . About one week ago, I have changed it to ToksooplasmaG (new gamertag) from my Xbox 360. The change was...
  8. How do I permanently fix Double NAT and Tereso IP?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I permanently fix Double NAT and Tereso IP?: I’ve been having serious connection issues with my Xbox series X for the past month or so. Lately it’s been either a Double NAT or it says that it cannot find the “Tereso IP address.” Not sure why...
  9. When does Windows/Xbox plan to fix the LB/RB double click bug on their $200 Elite Series 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When does Windows/Xbox plan to fix the LB/RB double click bug on their $200 Elite Series 2...: When does Windows/Xbox plan to fix the LB/RB double click bug on their $200 Elite Series 2 controller? LB/RB is used for swapping weapons and dropping items in so many games... I'm tired of...
  10. How to fix double nat. My internet provider can’t fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix double nat. My internet provider can’t fix it?: My internet provider has been here tons of times and reset or swapped the router. But they don’t know how to fix me from having double nat. I can’t download and dlc or play with my friends....