How do I fix the audio issue with modern warfare 2. I bought the bundle and I can’t hear...

Discus and support How do I fix the audio issue with modern warfare 2. I bought the bundle and I can’t hear... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Audio does not work on modern warfare 2. I bought the bundle for 74.99 and it has no volume. I did the step by step Forum u guys have and still no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by francisco correa correa, Apr 12, 2023.

1. How do I fix the audio issue with modern warfare 2. I bought the bundle and I can’t hear...

Audio does not work on modern warfare 2. I bought the bundle for 74.99 and it has no volume. I did the step by step

Forum u guys have and still no volume. I checked game audio settings as well as console audio settings. Any other game works perfectly. The same thing happened to nba 2k22

:)

francisco correa correa, Apr 12, 2023
  2. Lordtachanka Win User

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered Pre-order

I pre orderd modern warfare 2 remaster and with it was a bundle but i didn't get it i was wondering how do i get it if i already paid for it and i dont wanna buy it on the modern warfare store and i bought it on the Xbox store
  3. HYPER ACTIVE11 Win User

COD: MW2 Remastered Bundle

I purchased the Modern Warfare 2 remastered bundle in Modern Warfare (2019) and did not recieve anything except the Remastered game. Please fix this.
  4. Francia J. Win User

How do I fix the audio issue with modern warfare 2. I bought the bundle and I can’t hear anything. I did all the steps on the forum u guys put out. And nothing.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Can you please try switching ends of your HDMI Cable?

Also, if that didn't work, kindly perform a powercycle on your console.

​​​

"1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"
  5. Edward Callf Win User

Modern Warfare Disc

This does not fix the problem? Even with everything installed it doesn’t even give me an option for modern warfare. It only says war zone one and two. I bought the disc but I can’t play the game?
  6. Asurart Win User

Graphics Issues with Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2!

Having exactly the same issue only on modern warfare 2. Anyone find out how to fix this issue??
Thema:

How do I fix the audio issue with modern warfare 2. I bought the bundle and I can’t hear...

1. How do I fix the audio issue with modern warfare 2. I bought the bundle and I can’t hear... - Similar Threads - fix audio issue

2. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  3. some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...: I was putting up stream and usually ill re set it to get this to work but now it flat out wont work. Everytime i go like its muted and wont let me unmute the stream. I dont know what to do....
  4. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  5. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  6. Any fixes for audio problems on discord for xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any fixes for audio problems on discord for xbox?: Whenever i am in a discord lobby, members of the discord say my audio will speed up at times and sound robotic to the point that what i say is inaudible. Not a constant issue but occurs often....
  7. My mic is not working but I can hear audio - how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic is not working but I can hear audio - how do I fix this?: My mic is getting audio from Xbox however my mic is not inputting into my Xbox to chat in parties online. It was working fine a few days ago. I’ve tried all the things that were suggested,...
  8. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: When I live stream on Twitch my mic volume is extremely low even though I have set it to the max output. I tried updating my controller and turning the console on and off. My mic volume is still...
  9. Is Microsoft working on fixing the audio issues with xbox when you live stream? this is a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft working on fixing the audio issues with xbox when you live stream? this is a...: the audio issue for the xbox while streaming is a horrible in and out lag of a crackle. we need this fixed! dda92d83-0ec7-4e24-bddb-721790550317
  10. How to fix audio issues when I use Microsoft owned apps

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix audio issues when I use Microsoft owned apps: Whenever I use a Microsoft app, most of the time being Minecraft, and I use another source of audio such as Discord, Voicemod, or the Xbox Overlay Party Chat, either the Minecraft audio or my...