How do I fix "not logged in" issue when redeeming a code?

Discus and support How do I fix "not logged in" issue when redeeming a code? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My cousin is trying to redeem a code for Minecraft and each time she enters the code it says she's not logged in. She's tried different browsers and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kait3bug, Dec 22, 2023.

1. kait3bug
    kait3bug Guest

My cousin is trying to redeem a code for Minecraft and each time she enters the code it says she's not logged in. She's tried different browsers and devices but they still claim she's not logged in when she is. What can she do to resolve the problem and redeem the game?

:)

kait3bug, Dec 22, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello kait3bug, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a publication by Gerardo C., an independent advisor, where he mentions the reasons why perhaps you cannot log in and tell me It seemed like good information, which you should take into account:

Since there is a problem with redeeming a code directly from the Minecraft website, you will need to contact its developer through the following link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/61b68ba4-021b-4699-a3fd-26f2ba0beaf6

In addition to this, I will leave you here the Minecraft technical support links that were published in a Microsoft forum by independent advisor Alem Tovar:

Minecraft: https://www.minecraft.net/es-es

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/1ce50707-4891-4e2f-a214-a666d34e8b2c

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

how do i fix the log in issue

Hi again Lennon

Sometimes antivirus programs can interfere with the operation of other programs. Your antivirus may be blocking access to [program or service].

Try disabling it.
  4. Lennon Ruiz Win User

So now i cant even log in because it says “you are not connected to the internet “ when i literally opened google and downloaded something. How do i fix that
  5. Hoskayra Win User

Hi Lennon, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

Here are some things you can try to fix the problem:

Try starting the Minecraft Java launcher in safe mode. To do this, follow these steps:
    1. Open File Explorer.
    2. Go to **C:\Program Files\Minecraft Launcher.
    3. Find the file **MinecraftLauncher.exe.
    4. Right-click on the file and select Properties.
    5. In the Compatibility tab, check the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box and select Windows 8.
    6. Click Apply and then OK.

Try to run the Minecraft Java Launcher as administrator. To do this, right-click the Minecraft Java Launcher shortcut and select Run as administrator.

Try disabling malware and spyware protection. Some anti-virus and anti-spyware programs may interfere with the Minecraft Java launcher. You can try temporarily disabling them to see if that solves the problem.

Try restarting your computer. This will erase all your personal files, so be sure to make a backup of your data before doing so. To restart your computer, follow these steps:

1. Open Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Recovery.
    4. Select Restart this PC.
    5. Follow the on-screen instructions.

If you have tried all of these solutions and are still having problems, you may need to contact Minecraft customer support for help. They will be able to diagnose the problem and, if possible, help you fix it.

If you have tried all of these solutions and are still having problems, you may need to contact Minecraft customer support for help. They will be able to diagnose the problem and, if possible, help you fix it.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/

Regards, Oskayra
  6. Zero420override Win User

Code 80154007 doesn't let me play online

Thema:

1. How do I fix "not logged in" issue when redeeming a code? - Similar Threads - fix logged issue

2. Is there a fix for not being able to log in on lords of the fallen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a fix for not being able to log in on lords of the fallen: I keep selecting the log in prompt in game but it doesn't log in. Also I'm not able to play multiplayer anymore. 44f5abdc-39d3-490b-9509-9698ce6fb705
  3. How do I fix the white screen on my Xbox I’ve reset it removed my account then logged back...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the white screen on my Xbox I’ve reset it removed my account then logged back...: How do I fix the white screen on my Xbox I’ve reset it removed my account then logged back in and unplugged it then plugged it back in 45b7bf9e-db27-4f11-b7a7-42c08fcaf509
  4. how do i fix the log in issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i fix the log in issue: Okay so i own a new version of minecraft java. On the launcher, every time i try to log in with my password, it says its wrong and then it is literally the exact same. Then instead of using a...
  5. So I logged into my xbox today and everything had hard reset Is there any way I can fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I logged into my xbox today and everything had hard reset Is there any way I can fix it?: I turned it off yesterday after playing rocket league using the controller but when I turned it on today all my accounts and games everything had disappeared and i dont know how do I fix it I mean...
  6. Xbox kicks me out whenever I log in, How do I fix it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox kicks me out whenever I log in, How do I fix it?: Whenever I log in to Xbox on my phone or Pc it logs me in then buffers then kicks me back to the original page and I cant continue and I am not logged in no matter how many times I try....
  7. I cannot log into Fortnite on anything but my Xbox how can I fix this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Fortnite on anything but my Xbox how can I fix this?: I’m trying to log into Fortnite on my pc and after I put it my sign in I keep getting a message asking “put in the email you used to create the account”. I’ve tried every email possible and it...
  8. How to fix the error: 0x89235107 : Forest | Can't log in on the Minecraft Launcher | PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix the error: 0x89235107 : Forest | Can't log in on the Minecraft Launcher | PC: I was installing some mods for the first time after I screwed up, I decided to erase the AppData files of Minecraft to start fresh (.minecraft folder), after that, I opened the launcher but I...
  9. How to fix please log in to xbox to join this server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix please log in to xbox to join this server: Hi Xbox or Microsoft I want to join a Minecraft server but the server said you need to log in to xbox please help me to log to the Minecraft server. e6080afd-39dd-4181-994a-3caded174a80
  10. How do you fix the PIN issue when logging into Minecraft with a Microsoft account? 2023

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you fix the PIN issue when logging into Minecraft with a Microsoft account? 2023: Hello, I'm trying to log into Minecraft for myself, for a few months now I've had a problem with the pin. I made a new Microsoft account so I could attempt to do this without needing to email my...