How do I fix Nat type and Server Connectivity

Discus and support How do I fix Nat type and Server Connectivity in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, im on pc and i have this problem that my NAT type is on strict and my server connectivity is blocked. My original NAT type was Teredo... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by carnage1763, Dec 22, 2022.

1. carnage1763
    carnage1763 Guest

Hello,

im on pc and i have this problem that my NAT type is on strict and my server connectivity is blocked. My original NAT type was Teredo unqualified but ive researched alot and only managed to get as far as to change it to strict. I have tried a variety of things such as use cmd and more. Ive looked through many videos and pages but i cant find the solution for me, i want to play Ark survival evolved with my friend but i cant join his server(hes on xbox) and i believe its because of this reason here. Please help.

Thanks in advance!

:)

carnage1763, Dec 22, 2022
  2. carnage1763 Win User

Hello Kathy,

thank for this but ive found that clicking "fix it" in settings has repaired it for me, kind of annoying cause its so simple yet i didnt see it beforehand, although everytime i turn on my computer i have to manually click fix it instead of it being already done but other than that im good.

Thanks again!
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello carnage1763,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to fix your NAT Type and server connectivity. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

NAT Type and error message such as Teredo unqualified can be fixed with troubleshooting however the ISP is playing the big role. There are settings that only an ISP can let you know and assist you with. We can always provide you with troubleshooting you may perform but you need to contact ISP for guidance on this.

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

First, please check the solution provided here, remember to contact ISP if the steps are complex in that way, they can assist you with the steps.

NAT type on Windows displays "Teredo is unable to qualify" | Xbox Support

Other support articles for reference:

Troubleshoot NAT errors and multiplayer game issues | Xbox Support

(The later part of this support article is for Xbox Console troubleshooting, but the definition of the NAT Type can be found on this topic.)

Troubleshoot network connection errors | Xbox Support

(This has both Xbox Console and PC troubleshooting; you may skip the Console part.)

Troubleshoot multiplayer connection errors | Xbox Support

Tip: You must have a NAT Type of Open or Moderate (making sure one of your friends is Open NAT) and have no issues with network.

We look forward to your update. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hi carnage1763,

We are pleased to know that everything is up and running now.

Thanks for sharing the fix!

Please do not hesitate to ask the community anytime just in case you have any questions in the future.

Happy Holidays!

Regards,

5. blueRidgeMtns Win User

We can't sign you in - Server connectivity Blocked

It's working today. I didn't do anything to fix it, so maybe it was a server issue yesterday. Today, NAT Type = Toredo is unable to qualify, but Server connectivity = Connected.
  6. Omar Soliman Win User

I can't play with my friends in online games from gamepass like human fall flat or gang beasts

I tried and the same thing happened, it keeps going to TEREDO is unable to qualify and the server connectivity is blocked but oddly enough every time I go to the XBOX networking setting, the NAT type is moderate and the server connectivity is blocked but then when I press fix it button, it goes to TEREDO is unable to qualify and server connectivity is blocked but sometimes the NAT type is moderate, I don't know how to explain it really, it just happens
Thema:

1. How do I fix Nat type and Server Connectivity - Similar Threads - fix Nat type

2. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  3. How to fix teredo when testing NAT type

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix teredo when testing NAT type: when I test nat type it either says strict or unable to find Teredo op address. I’m unable to play any games or join any parties. I’ve factory reset the console and nothing. I’ve tried other...
  4. How do I fix unavailable Nat type / teredo issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix unavailable Nat type / teredo issues.: Hi, I have an Xbox series x and recently have been encountering multiplayer/network issues. My Xbox continually shows that Nat type is unavailable as well as issues with teredo connection. I have...
  5. How do I fix my strict nat type

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my strict nat type: I can’t seam to get my att hot spot device to connect via open or moderate nat. Only strict I’ve tried wired wireless clearing MAC address several different ports restating both devices Nothing...
  6. how to fix my NAT type being unavailable and service info being unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix my NAT type being unavailable and service info being unavailable: so my xbox says that my NAT type is not available also service info bein unavailable please help i know my wifi isnt the problem all my other devices connect d7b10882-e6ff-4a0d-af44-8ff3e340443d
  7. How do I fix nat type unavailable and I have tried all the online videos but did not help

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix nat type unavailable and I have tried all the online videos but did not help: I use a mobile hotspot on my Xbox series x and recently my nat type says unavailable. I have tried my hotspot on the Xbox one s and it worked fine eb24032c-312c-4a29-bbf9-d19d0991b20d
  8. Nat type strict fix pleas help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Nat type strict fix pleas help me: Pleas help me fix nat type strict 8c74ac9b-4758-4916-9957-79bc3c94a7cc
  9. PC xbox network NAT Type fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC xbox network NAT Type fix: I remember an Xbox ambassador who actually found a solution for the nat type issue in pc it was a command you just type it click enter and done your NAT type is open but unfortunately i couldn't...
  10. My NAT Type says unavailable! How do I fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My NAT Type says unavailable! How do I fix?: It’s been three days now and my NAT Type says unavailable. I’ve reset and restarted my Xbox series x and router . Please any tips and suggestions on advanced ways to get this resolved!...