How do I fix my XBox when it is stuck on the green loading screen?

Discus and support How do I fix my XBox when it is stuck on the green loading screen? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I came back to my room and turned on my Xbox to find it stuck on the green loading screen! What might be wrong with it, and what can I do to fix it? I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by thomas Romero, May 1, 2023.

1. How do I fix my XBox when it is stuck on the green loading screen?

I came back to my room and turned on my Xbox to find it stuck on the green loading screen! What might be wrong with it, and what can I do to fix it? I have already tried turning it on and off, and I tried holding the power button down and unplugging it for a minute or two! I turned it off just like normal, and nothing has been wrong with it before!

:)

thomas Romero, May 1, 2023
  2. PugnaciousMARC Win User

Xbox Fitness Won't load

I cannot load Xbox Fitness. Stuck on green screen. What is the fix?
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Have you tried pulling up the Xbox troubleshooter page? If not, press and hold the Bind button and the Eject button, then press the Power Button. Bind is located on the left side of the console for the original Xbox One and below the power button on the Xbox One S. The Eject button is next to the disc drive on the front of the console.

Hold the Bind and Eject buttons for between 10 and 15 seconds, or until you hear the system power-up sound twice in a row. The process has failed if you do not hear the power-up sound or if you hear the power-down sound.
  4. denis97g Win User
  5. denis97g Win User
  6. denis97g Win User
Thema:

1. How do I fix my XBox when it is stuck on the green loading screen? - Similar Threads - fix stuck green

2. How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen?: Ever since the new game bar update I haven't been able to go onto gamebar because it says "signing in". No matter how long I wait for it, it continues to be stuck there. I have tried everything...
  3. My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it: My Xbox turned on to the loading screen it’s green about three minutes later it turns black how can I fix that ed758c99-f9d4-43fe-8b08-b304a456a3e4
  4. My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this?: I have tried to see if it was just a bug going on at first by removing my account off my xbox then hard restarting my xbox. After that I had signed back onto my account and my follower count did...
  5. how to i fix my xbox one s screen when stuck on restart or trubleshout

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to i fix my xbox one s screen when stuck on restart or trubleshout: my xbox one s will not go to home screen when turned on. what should i do??? e720472f-8b33-4c86-96d2-c6ba8b88531b
  6. How to fix Xbox app stuck on updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Xbox app stuck on updating: Whenever I try to open the Xbox app, it tries to update, and then says something went wrong with the error code 0x80073cf9. I am trying this on a new Windows 11 laptop, I have tried to find what...
  7. How to fix GTA 5 being stuck on "Entering Story Mode" on steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix GTA 5 being stuck on "Entering Story Mode" on steam: So i have this issue for about a day now anytime i launch GTA i get endless loadings and i cant get into online or story mode i tried Reinstalling the game, Updating drivers and Windows... I dont...
  8. How I fix the 'Stuck on "Something went wrong" screen on xbox store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How I fix the 'Stuck on "Something went wrong" screen on xbox store?: I tried everything, power cycling the xbox and the router, unplugging the xbox for few minutes and shutting it down even tried restarting the xbox, but nothing fixes it. What should I do?! [img]...
  9. How to fix Xbox games getting stuck on “press A to start” screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix Xbox games getting stuck on “press A to start” screen?: We have an XBox One and our games won’t go past the “ Press A to Start” screen. This is happening on ALL games, not just one. I have tried to restart by holding down the power button for 10...
  10. How do you fix your xbox if it is stuck on the Green Loading Screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you fix your xbox if it is stuck on the Green Loading Screen?: Over the last couple days, I have tried to getting on my Xbox to play but every time I turn it on it stays at the green loading screen. I have tried to wait it out and it comes of with an error...