How Do I Fix My Xbox Settings For Friends To Play MC when they have pocket edition and i have ...

Discus and support How Do I Fix My Xbox Settings For Friends To Play MC when they have pocket edition and i have ... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How Do I Fix My Xbox Settings For Friends To Play MC when they have pocket edition and i have windows ten it doesn't let them connect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by shanyafarmer, Aug 18, 2018.

1. shanyafarmer
    shanyafarmer Guest

How Do I Fix My Xbox Settings For Friends To Play MC when they have pocket edition and i have ...

How Do I Fix My Xbox Settings For Friends To Play MC when they have pocket edition and i have windows ten it doesn't let them connect

:)

shanyafarmer, Aug 18, 2018
  2. Diamond9257
    Diamond9257 Guest
    Can someone help me to connect to a Minecraft Realm for Minecraft Pocket Edition?

Hi,

I am experiencing issues connecting to any of my Xbox Live friends through realms (I use Minecraft Pocket Edition and Minecraft Windows 10 Edition). The message I keep getting is to go to your privacy settings and fix the issue because of how my Xbox Live
    account is set up. I have tried multiple options by clicking “everyone” or “friends only” and I cannot find where the option to join with friends is. I have even tried to find YouTube videos to help, followed all the steps, and I still can’t join.

Can someone help me with this issue?

Thanks,

Christina

Diamond9257, Aug 18, 2018
  3. How to play minecraft pocket edition worlds on Xbox one

Hello

I was wondering how you can play minecraft pocket edition worlds on my Xbox one, because I can invite friends that are on Xbox to my pocket edition world, but I can't join myself from my Xbox.

Thanks

CrimpySneeze322, Aug 18, 2018
  4. How Do I Fix My Xbox Settings For Friends To Play MC when they have pocket edition and i have ...

Darksnake11sp, Aug 18, 2018
  5. shanyafarmer
    shanyafarmer Guest
    This Didn't Help... It Won't Work STILL It Still Isn't Letting Them Join...

shanyafarmer, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: