How do I fix my Xbox series x to update my games I've tried everything except for factory...

Discus and support How do I fix my Xbox series x to update my games I've tried everything except for factory... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've tried holding down th Xbox button for ten seconds unplugged it restarted my routr restarted my Xbox nothing will work what can I do ?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Freddy Sabalier, Jun 22, 2023.

1. How do I fix my Xbox series x to update my games I've tried everything except for factory...

I've tried holding down th Xbox button for ten seconds unplugged it restarted my routr restarted my Xbox nothing will work what can I do ?

:)

Freddy Sabalier, Jun 22, 2023
  2. Mahdi HossainAninda Win User

Xbox Series X - I can no longer turn off hdmi audio since installing the september update

I'm having the same issue too after the September update on my Series X. Literally I've tried everything to fix it. Tried full factory reset and also tried offline software update but nothing worked. Also other xbox users are also facing this problem. It definitely is a faulty software update.
  3. GOODWIN™ Verified Win User

My friends list is showing " 0 Friends Online"

I have the same issue. There literally is nothing we can do about it. It’s a bug and I’ve tried everything to fix it and even reset to factory settings on Xbox series X. I’ve even logged into my alternate account on same Xbox and my friends list worked on that but not on my primary.
  4. Danielle Graham1 Win User

Achievements not showing

My achievements on my Xbox series x have deleted themselves and aren’t showing up after this last update to my system and factory reset hasn’t fixed the problem I had 17,400 gamer score that’s now gone, is there a way to fix it and get it back to where I can look at my achievements again. I’ve tried everything that I can think of.
  5. ELRockDiesel Win User

MLB the Show 21 Freezes

I’ve tried everything possible to get my Xbox One X to get “MLB The Show 21” to stop freezing. Soft & Hard restart, Power down unplugging all cords, factory resetting my console keeping games & app, resetting console to factory settings, deleting the game & Re-Downloading the game and Re-Installing the game in the mean time restarting the modem and router! My Xbox is updated, all games are updated and rocking 120MB per second download speed. ..... Let’s get this fixed!!! Plus when it doesn’t freeze non of my progress updates! Get it together Microsoft! half tempted to get the PS5 instead of the Xbox Series X! 🤦‍♂️ (I purchased the digital copy)
  6. Francia J. Win User

How do I fix my Xbox series x to update my games I've tried everything except for factory reseting it just keeps saying installation stopped and won't update apps or games plz help!

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I apologize but we may need to reset the console keeping your games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

"Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps."
Thema:

How do I fix my Xbox series x to update my games I've tried everything except for factory...

1. How do I fix my Xbox series x to update my games I've tried everything except for factory... - Similar Threads - fix series update

2. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  3. My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps blinking orange when not plugged in how do I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps blinking orange when not plugged in how do I fix it: Xbox elite controller keeps blinking orange when not plugged in 97adfc5f-e45b-4f81-a5ab-d7826d75c20d
  4. How do I fix my Xbox series s from opening movies and tv randomly.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my Xbox series s from opening movies and tv randomly.: This problem started happening too me around 4 days ago it kept taking me to the Microsoft store to movies and tv to install it so I installed it thinking it would fix it and it got worse it...
  5. Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording...: Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording issue is set to come out? Every time I press start recording it immediately stops the recording. I’ve been...
  6. When is Xbox fixing input latency for Xbox Series X and Elite 2 Controllers ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox fixing input latency for Xbox Series X and Elite 2 Controllers ?: Hello, this issue is beyond of, - just veryfing your network with your ISP and confirming no packet losses (not the issue), - changing your monitor to game mode, low input latency, adaptive...
  7. How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!: I have an Xbox Series X with an overheating problem, it regularly turns off and won't turn back on unless I leave it unplugged overnight. A similar issue occurred when I first bought it 9 months...
  8. Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?: My xbox series s used to work on my lg tv but ive been away and have reconnected it and now get an invalid format message on my tv - is there a fix fir this? Any help greatly appreciated...
  9. Will an update finally fix the crashes that Xbox series X owners are experiencing ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will an update finally fix the crashes that Xbox series X owners are experiencing ?: Is Xbox aware that some (newer) games crash regularly? And it got worse with each update. For the past year I see every day new people (sometimes with brand new consoles) crashing on the same...
  10. Pls help me fix this bug after the sofware update on xbox series s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pls help me fix this bug after the sofware update on xbox series s: Before a sofware update my xbox was fine but when i updated i tryed updating a game and then it started with a lot of bugs and stuttering for no reason my game dont work my xbox is conpletly...