How do I fix my Xbox one s being really slow

Discus and support How do I fix my Xbox one s being really slow in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my xbox one s has recently been running super slow, I've tried everything which is; Factory reset twice, once by keeping the games and once... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Z0MB13 HUNT3R01, Sep 8, 2023.

1. How do I fix my Xbox one s being really slow

So my xbox one s has recently been running super slow, I've tried everything which is;

• Factory reset twice, once by keeping the games and once removing them
    • I've clear my cache
    • Hard and soft reset
    • Cleared my alternate storage on the blue Ray
    • Cleared alternate mac address
    • Taken the power cable out for 3 minutes and plugged it back in.
    • Even moved the power cable into the wall pocket
    I'm not sure what else to do, any solution is helpful.

:)

Z0MB13 HUNT3R01, Sep 8, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Z0MB13 HUNT3R01,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

Since you already performed a factory reset twice, it would be more beneficial if we contacted our live support team to further diagnose your issue and/or help you get your device serviced.

To contact live support, please follow the guide below:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
      1. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
      2. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
      3. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
      4. Select the "Contact Us" button
      5. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
      6. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
      7. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
      8. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
      9. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one s being really slow

Hello PalaceTC,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One S having slow performance. To troubleshoot this, please try performing a

Factory Reset
    while keeping your games & apps installed.

Please let us know how this goes.
  4. PalaceTC Win User

Xbox one s being really slow

I did that this morning and it didn't fix anything thank you for the reply
  5. paul1m Win User

how to play Rocket League without gold

Hi. Sorry for being a bit slow to understand. How do i know which games on microsoft store will work on my xbox one s digital WITHOUT gold or live. I have just looked at car mechanics and there are 2 prices one with you having gold and one below that is
    slightly dearer. Can you explain in grandparent level. Thanks Paul
  6. RIP Bore Win User

Can’t install games or update games

Nevermind, it’s still doing it, now my xbox is really slow and freezes, along with the not being able to download anything
Thema:

1. How do I fix my Xbox one s being really slow - Similar Threads - fix being really

2. need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one

in XBoX on Windows
    need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one: While i was in an xbox voice chat with some friends on pc, i changed the voice chat volume and once I did the xbox voice chat volume was set to one in the volume mixer and i couldn't change it. I...
  3. How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?: The discord server view option has completely disappeared. It should display Discord underneath Start a party, but that option isn't there. I've restarted my Xbox, reconnected my xbox account to...
  4. How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?: I recently started playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint and noticed I was unable to hear voicelines entirely or they sounded like they were speaking from 50 meters away when the character...
  5. How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen?: Ever since the new game bar update I haven't been able to go onto gamebar because it says "signing in". No matter how long I wait for it, it continues to be stuck there. I have tried everything...
  6. How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...: My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a second or two at a time then freezing for another...
  7. Is there a fix for not being able to log in on lords of the fallen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a fix for not being able to log in on lords of the fallen: I keep selecting the log in prompt in game but it doesn't log in. Also I'm not able to play multiplayer anymore. 44f5abdc-39d3-490b-9509-9698ce6fb705
  8. How do I fix my pc game pass not being recognised?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my pc game pass not being recognised?: My PC Game pass has been paid for, but the games i had installed are said to be "not on my account" despite the game pass being linked to the account used. 3c5dc6fc-c4d0-4729-b2ba-7c8c4521e15a
  9. How to fix GTA 5 being stuck on "Entering Story Mode" on steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix GTA 5 being stuck on "Entering Story Mode" on steam: So i have this issue for about a day now anytime i launch GTA i get endless loadings and i cant get into online or story mode i tried Reinstalling the game, Updating drivers and Windows... I dont...
  10. How can I fix my game not being registered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix my game not being registered: Hi my name is Hudson I am having trouble starting Fifa 18, I bought the disk today from eb games second hand, I then tried to start it but once I was in the game I kept showing a black screen, I...