How do I fix my Xbox from looking like this the colour is all distorted and the screen is...

Discus and support How do I fix my Xbox from looking like this the colour is all distorted and the screen is... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] The screen started getting dark yesterday but now I just can’t use my Xbox to play any games on or do anything. It is the Xbox series X. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Raco Vera-Zierler, Jul 19, 2023.

1. How do I fix my Xbox from looking like this the colour is all distorted and the screen is...

How do I fix my Xbox from looking like this the colour is all distorted and the screen is... [​IMG]
    The screen started getting dark yesterday but now I just can’t use my Xbox to play any games on or do anything. It is the Xbox series X. I have tried restarting it and unplugging it but none of that is working

:)

Raco Vera-Zierler, Jul 19, 2023
  2. MickJ123 Win User

"Can't read the update from the disc, please reinsert the disc to continue the update"

( don't mean to double post but I couldn't edit my last comment)

I think this may be a GPU problem, perhaps overheating. Now when I turn the console on it looks like shrek has came all over the screen. The logo is distorted and green is flayed all over the place and looks distorted. Oh dear.
  3. VestingYak19259 Win User

Pixel Flickering

Is there a status update on this error? I bought thtmy xbox one on May 16. That same day there is a distortion on the screen. It all happens when I'm the home screen. Its like a white pixelation and its hard to see the screen. Its looks like the cable isn't
    connected correctly. However, I unplugged the hdmi cable and reconnected it firmly.

Any help in this matter is appreciated.
  4. DELTAprime Win User

3D Movies look horrible on Xbox One!!

I tried Captain America The Winter Soldier in 3D, the movie kept freezing for about a second at random intervals. Also if I back out to the Home Screen while in 3D playback I could clearly see why 3D Blu-rays are not looking good on the X1. The X1 lowers
    it colour bit depth to something that looks like it's from a early 90's bitmap image. It's clearly not outputting 24bit colour let alone the 36 bit I set it to because my TV is capable of it.

Please fix this Microsoft.
  5. Mister Cerb Win User

Does your dashboard look like mine?

Hey there xXAut0psyXx!

I'm sorry to say that I'm having a little trouble seeing what you're talking about here. I see a bit of distortion in the first picture but it just looks like the normal distortion that comes from taking a picture of a screen. Can you tell us where these black
    lines are that you're seeing?

Let us know! =)
  6. CodyWalke Win User

Xbox one x

I've tried everything I could look up or set but nothing seems to fix the issue. I do on the other hand have it set to dvi mode and the picture comes back but it makes the screen have green lines and distortion when selecting items.
Thema:

How do I fix my Xbox from looking like this the colour is all distorted and the screen is...

1. How do I fix my Xbox from looking like this the colour is all distorted and the screen is... - Similar Threads - fix looking colour

2. Looking for groups needs to be fixed

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for groups needs to be fixed: Looking for groups is being abused by bots that are advertising scams by using the Xbox app. This needs to be fixed and people are getting scammed every day. I do report the posts but I can't...
  3. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...: So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have read other rensponses to this question but...
  4. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  5. Anyone know how to fix recorded game clips looking grey and washed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Anyone know how to fix recorded game clips looking grey and washed out?: [img] [img] For some reason everytime I clip a video it comes out all grey, Ive tried changing capture resolution doesnt make any difference, and its not the HDR because it was doing it on my old...
  6. I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...: [img] can you help fix this problem 623e46f1-5832-4041-b00b-258e09110c9c
  7. Anyone know how to fix game clips recordings looking grey and washed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Anyone know how to fix game clips recordings looking grey and washed out?: [img] For some reason everytime I clip a video and upload to the Xbox network it comes out all grey like the HDR has been removed, I have game clip setting at "Record 4K HDR" on a 4K HDR TV but...
  8. Is there a way to fix "Looks Like You're Stranded Error" for the PC Xbox app that I haven't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to fix "Looks Like You're Stranded Error" for the PC Xbox app that I haven't...: I can launch the xbox app on my PC but it won't load the store, installed games library, or game pass (I have a pc gamepass subscription). I have tried updating, repairing, resetting, and...
  9. Looking to get my Xbox one fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking to get my Xbox one fixed: Where can I get my Xbox One fix it 33e9789c-e75b-4b2a-8603-274488a9a47c
  10. How do I fix the look and framing of webcam connected to xbox series ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the look and framing of webcam connected to xbox series ?: Hello, i got the right logi webcam but it looks red and very saturated. Also i have zero control of the framing . Help 2140ef28-e386-4dce-ba32-415419fdc546