How do i fix my problem with my turtle beaches x21s?

Discus and support How do i fix my problem with my turtle beaches x21s? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do i fix my problem with my turtle beaches x21s? They disconnect me from my xbox live So I've had my turtle beaches for over a year now and now all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xLatin Daylee, Jan 16, 2014.

1. How do i fix my problem with my turtle beaches x21s?

How do i fix my problem with my turtle beaches x21s? They disconnect me from my xbox live
    So I've had my turtle beaches for over a year now and now all the sudden they disconnect me from xbox live. I called xbox support because at first I thought the problem was with my xbox and then they said that I needed to call
    my cable company and have them fix it and so I did. And then I was doing some research online and found out that it may be my headset, and of course thats what seems to be the problem. And I've tried looking online to see how to fix this problem and Im not
    finding anything on x21. My headset plugs into the back of the tv and into my xbox360 usb port. So I really don't see how my headset seems to be interfering with the connection because they aren't wireless. So does anyone know how I could fix this? or somehow
    make it not disconnect me?

:)

xLatin Daylee, Jan 16, 2014
  2. x21s disconnecting me from xbox live

How do i fix my problem with my turtle beaches x21s? They disconnect me from my xbox live
    So I've had my turtle beaches for over a year now and now all the sudden they disconnect me from xbox live. I called xbox support because at first I thought the problem was with my xbox and then they said that I needed to call
    my cable company and have them fix it and so I did. And then I was doing some research online and found out that it may be my headset, and of course thats what seems to be the problem. And I've tried looking online to see how to fix this problem and Im not
    finding anything on x21. My headset plugs into the back of the tv and into my xbox360 usb port. So I really don't see how my headset seems to be interfering with the connection because they aren't wireless. So does anyone know how I could fix this? or somehow
    make it not disconnect me? Like is there anything i can even do to fix this?

xLatin Daylee, Jan 16, 2014
  3. Audio Problems

Recently my Turtle Beaches X31s have been echoing all sound, like game sound and voice sound. It is pretty annoying, how do i fix it?

MysteriesOfMan, Jan 16, 2014
  4. MattKV1
    MattKV1 Guest

Hello Daylee,

Check out this
    link
    over at Turtle Beach Support. While it may not specifically refer to your x21's, RF interference from competing devices could be causing this. Let us know if any information in the linked article helps you out.

Thanks and good luck!

MattKV1, Jan 16, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: