How do I fix my privacy settings?

Discus and support How do I fix my privacy settings? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hi I can't fix my privacy settings to join Xbox live parties can't hear people when in theatre mode on black ops 1 and I just got something saying I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by chicaBCtea25, Jun 10, 2018.

1. chicaBCtea25
    chicaBCtea25 Guest

hi I can't fix my privacy settings to join Xbox live parties can't hear people when in theatre mode on black ops 1 and I just got something saying I'm suspended how do I fix these problems? No one seems like they can help me

:)

chicaBCtea25, Jun 10, 2018
  2. Xbox won't let me play Minecraft PE severs or my friends

HELP MEEEEE!!!! HOW DO I FIX MY PRIVACY SETTINGS IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS. I CAN'T EVEN PLAY WITH MY FRIENDS :C So I need some help.

AwesomeCookie78, Jun 10, 2018
  3. Shy9705
    Shy9705 Guest
    Privacy settings..

How do I fix the privacy settings on my Xbox and make it work? I've done everything I have to change the settings (save and all) but it didn't fix my problem.

Shy9705, Jun 10, 2018
  4. andersonpassos Win User

“Your privacy settings prevent this”? How do I fix this

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

To change the privacy settings your account must be an adult account, otherwise you will not have access.

see it in your privacy settings:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

if your account is for a child, you need an adult account to link your account and manage your privacy settings
  5. Subhranshu ShekharSe Win User

How do I change privacy settings for minecraft on mobile??

How do I change privacy settings, I can’t friend people on minecraft pocket edition and I can’t play online or on realms, what do I do?
    Please fix my privacy and online safety settings in minecraft pe so I can play with my friends
  6. Ultimate Minecraft B Win User

How do i change my privacy settings?

How do i find out if its a child account and which adult account it is?
  7. Jayhab4real Win User

If your MS account is a child account, the connected adult account will need to provide the appropriate permissions.
  8. torquerivera Win User

I was trying to chat with one of my friends on the xbox app and when i selected who i want to talk to it says that this feature is restricted or something and to change my settings on xbox.com in privacy and online safety but i cant find that feature anywhere
    in the website and my ipad acount and xbox account are seprate so i cant change it from there either please help me!!!
Thema:

1. How do I fix my privacy settings? - Similar Threads - fix privacy settings

2. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  3. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  4. How to fix my power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my power brick: I unplugged my outlet that everything was into and when i tried to plug it back up. The xbox wouldn’t turn on turns out the power brick light is red. Everything has been fine up to this point and...
  5. how can i fix the onscreen keyboard????

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i fix the onscreen keyboard????: hi, i have an xbox series S and the on screen keyboard keeps on sticking to the first word in word suggestions, i can search nor log in to my accounts in those games, i tried to search online for...
  6. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix this?: My Xbox controller only connects to the xbox when the controller is about 10cm away from the xbox when i move it away it disconnects and doesnt connect again until i bring it closer again. The...
  7. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  8. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  9. so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?: [img] entire bottom, how to fix? d8690fb6-60d1-42cf-a0bb-67e9ab1e0a35
  10. how to fix privacy setting problem ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to fix privacy setting problem ?: okay so on my child account when i try to get the gift mail in forza horizon , xbox shows me an error telling that a parent has to change your privacy setting , but the thing is i have already put...