How do I fix my power brick when it's orange then white then orange then power off

Discus and support How do I fix my power brick when it's orange then white then orange then power off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I fix my power brick wen it's orange then white then orange then power off? 103b8ea8-7180-4093-93d2-d4033035789a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Noah Damota, May 19, 2023.

1. Noah Damota
    Noah Damota Guest

How do I fix my power brick when it's orange then white then orange then power off

How do I fix my power brick wen it's orange then white then orange then power off?

:)

Noah Damota, May 19, 2023
  2. KordePhillips Win User

Xbox One won't turn on. Power button chimes on then chimes off 10 seconds later

Tries changing the power supply but it still doesn't work. As I said when I plug in the power brick, it turns white then orange then white again then orange, then it goes orange. And this is in multiple different power bricks. Anymore suggestions? Please
    help
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Noah. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

You can try resetting your power supply unit. Kindly turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds and then plug the console power cable back in. Please do not plug the power unit into the console yet.

Check the LED light on the power supply. Depending on whether the LED light is on, off, or blinking. If the LED is off or blinking, your power supply unit needs to be replaced.

If your console won’t start up even after you have reset your power supply unit, then the console needs to be repaired. You can refer to this link as your guide: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne....
  4. eviltedi Win User

Power brick light turned orange?

[quote user="Merlin4421"]

If you put it on energy saver power setting it turns orange when powered off. Instant on it stays white because it's not completely powered down.

[/quote]

This is 100% correct, I have my console on power saving and the brick light is orange, on the other setting it's white.
  5. Sufi Yan Win User

Xbox One Original power brick cycle from white to orange light 3 to 4 times when I plug it in

I've tried these steps but it didn't solve the problem. It's strange I haven't seen my power bricks light do that ever and there isn't any video of such problem on the internet. When I plug it into the xbox one it just turns white then after a second orange then again white then orange it does it 4 times at least and when it's doing it my Xbox power button does nothing and when it's done doing it and remains orange then the power buttons works but Xbox shuts off after a second
  6. McBainUVA Win User

Got my Xbox back from Service.....and it doesn't even turn on.

Tried multiple outlets and the LED light on the power brick is orange. Turns white for a second when an attempt to power up the machine is made. Then back to orange and nothing happens.
Thema:

1. How do I fix my power brick when it's orange then white then orange then power off - Similar Threads - fix power brick

2. How to fix my power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my power brick: I unplugged my outlet that everything was into and when i tried to plug it back up. The xbox wouldn’t turn on turns out the power brick light is red. Everything has been fine up to this point and...
  3. How do I fix the orange light on my Xbox 360 AC power supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the orange light on my Xbox 360 AC power supply: How do I fix the orange light on my Xbox 360 AC power supply 8320572b-fb47-45a5-bd0b-0fa5d2c454b7
  4. Xbox Power Brick Has A Red Light Only When The Xbox Is Off, How To Fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Power Brick Has A Red Light Only When The Xbox Is Off, How To Fix?: My Xbox power brick has a bright red light whenever the Xbox one is turned off, but when I turn it on it has a weak green light, it hasn’t affected me in any way but I want to make sure...
  5. Power brick not working. How to fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power brick not working. How to fix?: I had this question before but the person that was trying to help me stopped replying so I am asking it again hoping I can get helpful info on how to fix. And I will be pasting my story here:...
  6. How do I fix orange light problem on Xbox one power brick

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix orange light problem on Xbox one power brick: Orange light comes on and shuts off on my Xbox 1. How do I fix it b7096d35-ed05-4524-ba74-fbbe9bec399f
  7. How to fix red light on power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix red light on power brick: How to fix red light on power brick ebd13b4d-f6f8-42b0-a0a7-df212ea12f89
  8. How do i fix this I don’t know what happen at first it was my power brick now it’s this...

in XboX Insiders
    How do i fix this I don’t know what happen at first it was my power brick now it’s this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Mediocre-Finding-961 [link] [comments]
  9. Nothing working to fix orange power brick light?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nothing working to fix orange power brick light?: The power brick for my original Xbox One has a constant orange light. I’ve tried unplugging the power brick from the console, the power brick from the wall, both at the same time, waiting 10...
  10. Power brick shows constant orange light. Is it a easy fix or time to replace?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power brick shows constant orange light. Is it a easy fix or time to replace?: Jutst tried to turn my xbox on and got nothing noticed the power brick has a constant orange light tried unplugging it for 10 seconds with same results what can i do?...