How do I fix my pc game pass not being recognised?

Discus and support How do I fix my pc game pass not being recognised? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My PC Game pass has been paid for, but the games i had installed are said to be "not on my account" despite the game pass being linked to the account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PierreLoiez, Dec 18, 2023.

1. PierreLoiez
    PierreLoiez Guest

My PC Game pass has been paid for, but the games i had installed are said to be "not on my account" despite the game pass being linked to the account used.

:)

PierreLoiez, Dec 18, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hello PierreLoiez,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you with your problem.

I am very sorry for what you are going through, these types of errors are very annoying but look for different places to help you and find something that can help you.

Before you start troubleshooting any of the problems, first check that you have the latest version of Windows and that all Windows updates are complete.

If you are using an N edition of Windows, you may need to download additional software. It is available as a free download.

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, answer me those main options to continue helping you, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

how do i fix my gamepass not being recognised

Hi Maxwell, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, reset the store:

Press the Windows key +R

Type WSReset.exe and press Enter.

Restart your PC.

Then, repair the XBOX app installation:

Press the Windows Key+X > Select Apps > Search for XBOX > Advanced > Restore

Then, on the same page, press Repair.

Let me know if it works!
  4. KiwiPhantom1 Win User

Cant login into xbox game pass app

When i try to login to my xbox live on game pass pc it comes up with invalid JSON string how do i fix this?
  5. Francia J. Win User

How do I fix my game pass

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Can you please try buying an Xbox game pass through the Microsoft Store website? Check if there will be an improvement from there.
  6. the big j(2) Win User

The Walking Dead New Frontier on PC Game Pass comes with only 1 episode.

I heard skybound and Microsoft are aware now and working on the PC versions fixes. Not sure if that means fully added to game pass PC or if the season pass will finally work after being purchased.
Thema:

1. How do I fix my pc game pass not being recognised? - Similar Threads - fix game pass

2. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  3. How to fix game pass games uninstalling themselves after I shutdown my laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix game pass games uninstalling themselves after I shutdown my laptop: I have game pass on my laptop. Anytime I install a game I can play it fine, but when I shutdown my laptop for the night, all games will be uninstalled and not there when I power back on. I have...
  4. How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...: I have to choose a plan even though I own the game (EA FC24) 2b41cef2-f8d4-46dd-963f-5ba9589cf6f6
  5. How can i fix Minecraft after canceling game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i fix Minecraft after canceling game pass?: I purchased and downloaded minecraft on my xbox one and have been playing it for almost 6 years. Now I go to college and when I bring everything home i play offline. Now this most recent time i...
  6. I’ve paid for game pass core but it won’t let me play online pissing me off. How do I fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve paid for game pass core but it won’t let me play online pissing me off. How do I fix it: it won’t let me play online but it charged me the $9.99 3a8c27d7-cde9-461d-9ed9-e4e5ae767646
  7. How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...: My gta5 will not let me play it’s saying your profile needs promision to access gta online all day resherching and I can’t get it working ab258064-30d4-4c18-94f6-1198739b3e67
  8. How to fix game pass quest achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix game pass quest achievement: Hey Microsoft i need help the xbox one game pass quest achievement is not registering everytime i get an achievement the quest doesn't register in i checked everything i am a member of ultimate...
  9. How do i fix xbox game pass achievement quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix xbox game pass achievement quest: Hello Microsoft i have been having issues with xbox game pass quest it seems that everytime i did an achievement the achievement quest is not registering in i tried restarting clearing xbox cache...
  10. How can i fix my game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i fix my game pass: Today i bought game pass thinking im able to play siege and rust but i clicked on play ranked and it came up with Game Pass Ulimate which i dont wanna pay for because I already got the games so...