how do I fix my minecraft realms and multiplayer as they don't work

Discus and support how do I fix my minecraft realms and multiplayer as they don't work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to select multiplayer and Minecraft realms. My age on Microsoft accounts is above 18 and there is no one else connected. I have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yasin Ghazzawi, Dec 29, 2023.

1. how do I fix my minecraft realms and multiplayer as they don't work

I am unable to select multiplayer and Minecraft realms. My age on Microsoft accounts is above 18 and there is no one else connected. I have tried blocking and re-allowing permissions. nothing seems to work, what can I do?

:)

Yasin Ghazzawi, Dec 29, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hello Yasin,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through, it seems like she's experiencing issues with Minecraft realms and multiplayer.

These problems can be caused by several factors, including:

A problem with your Internet connection. Make sure your Internet connection is stable and has a speed of at least 5 Mbps.

A problem with your Xbox settings. Make sure your Xbox is set up correctly for multiplayer.

A problem with your Microsoft account.

Make sure your Microsoft account is active and you have permission to play online.

Here are some things you can try to fix the problem:

Restart your Xbox. Sometimes a simple restart can fix connection issues.

Check your Internet connection.

You can run an Internet speed test to check the speed and stability of your connection.

Check your Xbox settings. Make sure your Xbox is set up correctly for multiplayer.

You can do this by opening the Settings app and selecting "Network & Internet." Then, select "Networks" and select your network.

Verify your Microsoft account.

Make sure your Microsoft account is active and you have permission to play online. You can do this by opening the Settings app and selecting "Accounts."

Then, select "Your Accounts" and select your Microsoft account.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-a-members-safety-settings-to-access-minecraft-features

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  3. EEE Teh Win User

Microsoft Account problem on Minecraft Java Edition (Offline Account)

Ok today I installed minecraft and I got a problem.hi my name is EEETEH aka EEE or hanxia so when I got into the game I saw that multiplayer and realms are not unlocked to me so how do I fix this
  4. SteevenUnciano Win User

Minecraft

Hi

Are you talking about a Realm server or online multiplayer servers? Also, which version do you have? (Java or Bedrock)

Minecraft Realms | Minecraft

Minecraft mojang i dont now if realm server or online multiplayer servers
  5. Franz112 Win User

Family Filter App incompatible to device and thus Minecraft Multiplayer is blocked

Thank you so much for your swift response. Unfortunately, it doesn't work. I've Set all the settings to "Friends" except for Video calling. I have restarted the device and still Minecraft says "Due to the setting in your Microsoft account you cannot play Realms..." (translated from German).
    I do not see any setting on that page or in any of the adjacent named "Multiplayer". On the help page (https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us...ealms-Multiplayer-Access-for-a-Child-Account) it says:

"If a member of your family group wants to play multiplayer features in Minecraft, such as Minecraft Dungeons and Minecraft Realms, an organizer can adjust these settings by using the Xbox Family Settings app."

This app is available on Playstore, but not for my Samsung tablet.
  6. pasqualeeno Win User

Minecraft Xbox game pass multiplayer not working

Thema:

1. how do I fix my minecraft realms and multiplayer as they don't work - Similar Threads - fix minecraft realms

2. need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.: minecraft invalid session error, when i join servers tried many many trouble shooting options like logging in and logging out, switching internet, removing and adding device back on my microsoft...
  3. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  4. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  5. How do i fix minecraft world templates?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i fix minecraft world templates?: I was playing a world template today on ps4 and randomly every time I go on a world with the template it create large chunks in the floor and apart of the buildings are gone that I built or that...
  6. What is fix minecraft realm

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is fix minecraft realm: Realm Minecraft Gaing allow Club Andultiplayer 89ffa660-2e81-4d81-a69a-103cdb5ae9ca
  7. Any fix for error when attempting to extend Minecraft Java realm?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any fix for error when attempting to extend Minecraft Java realm?: After I put in my payment details to subscribe to the monthly realm server plan, I always get the error: "Something went wrong when processing the order. There can be many reasons as to why this...
  8. No one in my Minecraft realm can break or place blocks including myself. How do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No one in my Minecraft realm can break or place blocks including myself. How do I fix this?: No one can place any blocks or break anything in my survival realm, including myself. All we can do is hit monsters and open doors. How do we fix this? At one point everyone in my realm and all of...
  9. Minecraft Realm The End only spawns normal mobs. How do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm The End only spawns normal mobs. How do I fix this?: I'm playing on a minecraft realm bedrock edition and when I entered The End dimension all that spawned was the overworld hostile mobs like skeletons, creepers, zombies. No enderman spawn in the...
  10. i cant create a minecraft realm can u guys fix that and my ign is AdenoiwWalk5666

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant create a minecraft realm can u guys fix that and my ign is AdenoiwWalk5666: can u plz make it so everyone with an xbox live can create a minecraft pe realm c42a2cf8-c0db-454f-ba7e-2a2f75e54c5c