How do i fix my headset chat mixer?

Discus and support How do i fix my headset chat mixer? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It’s greyed out and stuck on the right. I’ve reset my console, updated my console, updated my controller, unplugged and plugged my headset back in but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by go fk ys ., Jun 19, 2024.

1. go fk ys .
    go fk ys . Guest

It’s greyed out and stuck on the right. I’ve reset my console, updated my console, updated my controller, unplugged and plugged my headset back in but nothing is working, Does anyone know how to help me with this?

:)

go fk ys ., Jun 19, 2024
  2. Jousma Family Win User

Where did the Party Chat Mixer go for Xbox One?

I am not sure why my system still have other specific Chat Mixer setting.
    As best I can tell, the Chat Mixer effects how loud your TV is while in party chat, but it doesn't seem to do anything for headsets.
  3. LadyMulder Win User

Chat mixer disappeared

I cant find mine either. I thought it might be that my headset was not able to perform that function but I checked the specs on it, and it can. However I am also only showing headset volume and mic monitoring. No chat mixer. Does anyone know how to fix this?!?!
  4. Flymonkey102 Win User

Xbox 1 stereo headset echo

On that headset all the volume and mixer controls are handle through the controls connected to the headset. I don't think that controls would fix that. Do you have chat audio come through your TV as well?
  5. SMNS Chimp Win User

Game audio through stereo headset?

I just updated my controller and it now plays game audio through the chat headset that came with my One but I can't chat with it anymore. Any ideas on how I can fix this?
    my controller is updated and the game audio won't work sometimes it will it just won't show the chat mixer option HELP
  6. VictoriaDoleman Win User

Turtle beach recon 70

Still no chat mixer, I can hear chat but no game play? I still can't get into the headset chat mixer?
Thema:

1. How do i fix my headset chat mixer? - Similar Threads - fix headset chat

2. I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is...: I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is all the way to the right (chat) and I cant change it. 0d0e852e-3d8f-4c9c-8c0c-15a35d510004
  3. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  4. When will Microsoft fix the Xbox "feature" of disabling surround sound when a chat headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft fix the Xbox "feature" of disabling surround sound when a chat headset...: Xbox Series X|S can output surround sound such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X over HDMI with no headset attached. This is great for modern gaming, allowing players to use spatial sound cues (direction...
  5. How to fix greyed out headset chat mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix greyed out headset chat mixer: I have tried updating controller ,changing sound settings and cleaning headset pet that goes into controller, what should I do to fix it 9f76b94f-e87d-482b-8a6b-08bbf25df5f8
  6. my headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can’t fix it

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can’t fix it: so, I’ve tried talking to multiple of those xbox professional people, along with about every viable option there is. Please tell me someone out there can resolve my issue. I’ve tried: unplugging...
  7. Chat mixer grayed out when headset plugged in and no audio (Xbox One) How would I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat mixer grayed out when headset plugged in and no audio (Xbox One) How would I fix this?: I thought the solution I tried earlier worked, unfortunately it was only temporary. Due to the Energy Saving thing where the controller turns off after a short period of time not being used, the...
  8. Headset Chat Mixer slider is grayed out (can't change it) how to fix??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Chat Mixer slider is grayed out (can't change it) how to fix??: I can't change the chat mixer, so I can't hear my game, only people. I can't go to the slider either, soooooo I don't know what to do. 268a309f-538a-4fc4-a21e-f57a9b00e7b2
  9. Not getting game and system sound via headset. But still getting chat sound. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting game and system sound via headset. But still getting chat sound. How do I fix this?: Not getting game and system sound via headset. But still getting chat sound. How do I fix this? 7d80fa03-30d1-4e7e-be51-e0d4e5329546
  10. I need help no Xbox support members could fix my proplem with headset chat party

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help no Xbox support members could fix my proplem with headset chat party: Ok you guys are my last resort. I have turtle beach 420x stealth wireless headset. And when I play a game like destiny 2 for example my party chat cuts in and out but ONLY when playing the game if...