How do I fix my Forza Horizon 4 saved data?

Discus and support How do I fix my Forza Horizon 4 saved data? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I loaded up Forza Horizon 4 after about 2 months. It won't load my saved data. It does load my DLC and my designs, but it won't load my cars,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZOMBIIYT, Dec 27, 2022.

1. ZOMBIIYT
    ZOMBIIYT Guest

So, I loaded up Forza Horizon 4 after about 2 months. It won't load my saved data. It does load my DLC and my designs, but it won't load my cars, progress, and money. Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

ZOMBIIYT, Dec 27, 2022
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 synchronizing Cloud Data fail, savegame lost

Hi there,

I'm guessing this it the first time you're playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC,

If you've lost your game data for Forza Horizon 4 on PC, having closed the game before allowing it to sync up, ( which it can take some time to do so ),

To make sure you've not completely lost your save data, I would load Forza Horizon 4 on you're Xbox console and see if your save data is ok on the Xbox, if it is ok,

I would then uninstall Forza Horizon 4 from you're PC, then reinstall it and allow it to fully sync up, which may take so time to do so , to see if it works / fixes the issue.

I'm not sure about the Windows 10 update, as I've not had to do any update's to Windows for Forza over the years of going back and fourth playing Forza Horizon 4 between Xbox and PC and having to sync every time i do so.
  3. Kingkong072005 Win User

i cant sign into my xbox one s getting this (0x80a4001a)

i still have all my progress in forza horizon 4 after trying this i checked if it was saved before by going on my games and apps then i pressed more options on forza horizon 4 and selected Manage game and add-ons and scrolled down to the Saved data tab
    and it says there is 10 MB of reserved space for forza horizon 4.not sure if this is the correctway to chech or if that tells me it is saved but it worled for me. hope this helps.
  4. ReynaldoB Win User

Hi ZOMBIIYT,

Thanks for getting back.

If that's the case, it seems to be that the problem is on the game itself. To further assist you I would suggest that you reach out to Mojang support for further assistance. To do that, you may click on this here to submit a ticket. Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net)

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  5. ZOMBIIYT Win User

I play on Xbox One. There's no error code. I can view my achievements and my car designs, but it won't load all the cars I had in November, and it won't load my progress.
  6. ReynaldoB Win User

Hi ZOMBIIYT,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community Forum. I hope you're doing well.

Based on your description, it seems to be that you are unable to load up your Forza Horizon 4. Let's work together to find the best solution to this problem.

I would like to ask a few questions to better understand the problem.

• What was your last activity on your device before the problem started?
    • Do you see any error message when you load up the game? kindly provide us a photo or screenshot of the error if any.
    • Can I find out the exact version and edition of your Windows operating system? Please provide us with a photo showing the version and edition of your Windows. To do that please open the Run command by pressing Windows key + R on your keyboard, type winver, and click OK. Which version of Windows operating system am I running? - Microsoft Support
    To further assist you, I would recommend that you try these troubleshooting steps.

Method 1. Check for your Windows update. In this way you can get the latest version of your Windows then try again accessing the game. Update Windows - Microsoft Support

Method 2. Update your graphic drivers. Update drivers manually in Windows - Microsoft Support

I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
Thema:

1. How do I fix my Forza Horizon 4 saved data? - Similar Threads - fix Forza Horizon

2. How can I fix a loop on the sign in pop up of Forza Horizon 5 loading the same login page...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix a loop on the sign in pop up of Forza Horizon 5 loading the same login page...: When I launch Forza Horizon 5 and hit enter to start the game, it shows a pop-up to sign in, but the pop-up is not asking for an email, it is asking for the password to my old Microsoft email that...
  3. How do I fix forza horizon 5 not wanting to launch with error code 0xc8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix forza horizon 5 not wanting to launch with error code 0xc8: I tried to verify and repair multiple times, uninstalled and reinstalled the game i even reset the app in setting and updated drivers along with getting some windows updates and nothing seems to...
  4. How to fix forza horizon 4 car only going 16 km/h even on full gear and full acceleration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix forza horizon 4 car only going 16 km/h even on full gear and full acceleration: So I like to play Forza horizon 3 & 4, but recently my car stopped driving properly. Even on full acceleration and full gear. I have picture to show the problem, but that's about it. It's been...
  5. How to fix error code 0xc0000005 in game forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix error code 0xc0000005 in game forza horizon 5: 3 weeks ago I played the game Forza Horizon 5 smoothly until the next day, May 14, 2023, suddenly the game when click start stuck loading please wait then crash until now, my windows 11 all latest...
  6. Need fix in forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need fix in forza horizon 5: Dear Devs, I am a big fan of forza horizon 4 and 5 After the last update in horizon 5 rally adventure i am facing alot of issues in the game are 1. My character is all shadowed 2. In map I...
  7. My forza horizon 5 for pc keeps blue screening me and i dont know how to fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My forza horizon 5 for pc keeps blue screening me and i dont know how to fix it: So I downloaded forza horizon 5 for pc because i got the xbox gamepass for pc again, Ive upgraded my parts like my motherboard, ram, and cpu. Before i upgraded it, forza horizon 5 was able to...
  8. my forza horizon 5 isnt showing up on group posts on pc how do i fix this

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my forza horizon 5 isnt showing up on group posts on pc how do i fix this: im playing forza and it wont show forza horizon5 group posts a95ec56f-af53-431c-b27e-5105cda827a6
  9. Forza Horizon crashing on startup, no fix work, want a refund!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon crashing on startup, no fix work, want a refund!: Hi, Forza Horizon 5 is crashing on startup. I already tried EVERY god damn "fix" i found on the internet. I even reinstalled my entire Windows, but it still keeps crashing. Im absolutely tired...
  10. How can i fix error code (FH001) in forza horizon 4 Demo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i fix error code (FH001) in forza horizon 4 Demo: how can i fix errror code (FH001) in forza horizon 4 demo 8b21d062-05fb-4407-b8cc-747d0ca0e280