How do I fix my audio input, that keeps glitching, and my audio output, which keeps...

Discus and support How do I fix my audio input, that keeps glitching, and my audio output, which keeps... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I bought this new PC and mostly everything works! The only thing I'm concerned about is the audio inputs and outputs, whenever I plug in the output... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CerisMc, Dec 29, 2022.

1. CerisMc
    CerisMc Guest

How do I fix my audio input, that keeps glitching, and my audio output, which keeps...

So, I bought this new PC and mostly everything works! The only thing I'm concerned about is the audio inputs and outputs, whenever I plug in the output it works fine, but when I plug in my input, it glitches out my output, Switching the output, the pc not reading that the output is not plugged in, I tried with my pairs of headphones and they all resulted in the same problem, this has been happening since the 25th.

:)

CerisMc, Dec 29, 2022
  2. AdamDietterick Win User

Xbox One with A/V receiver ?s

I keep the routing of my audio very simple. Since I have a Sony receiver from before HDMI inputs/outputs became standard on them. I run the X1 HDMI out to my TV(with the volume muted). And the optical audio cable to my receiver
    to be able to control the audio, the way I want. I know it is very simple but it works and I have no issues.
  3. travr1131 Win User

Xbox One to old Dolby ProLogic Analog Receiver--No Surround Sound

Disregard issue. It is fixed. For anyone having the same issue, here are the settings that gave me Surround Sound:

In Settings > Display & Sound > Digital Audio:

HDMI Audio > Bitstream Out

Optical Audio > Bitstream Out

Bitstream Format > Dolby Digital

This is output to my HDMI TV then connected via analog RCA cables from the TV output to the input of my Receiver which is set to Dolby ProLogic. Hope this helps someone in the future.
  4. Zacabeb Win User

I will try one more time !!

A few days ago I tried to do some research on your TV, but then the Argos web site was down. Now that I have found some info on the TV the forums keep acting up... :p

Anyway, I found photos of the mainboard from the TV and noticed there is a connection in between the optical output and the SCART connectors. It wasn't possible to tell from the photos if it was an input or an output however. It looks to me like it is an AV
    input, but if it is an audio output - then that could be used for connecting to the home theater system.

What would be needed is a SCART adapter with an IN/OUT switch for the home theater system's SCART, plus a 2x RCA male-male audio cable to go between it and the analog audio output on the TV. The TV would then need to be set up to make sure the sound over the
    audio output is unaffected by its volume control.

But if the connector on the back of the TV is not an audio output but an input, it might be that the sound from the TV cannot be connected to the home theater system.

Hopefully the forums will stop acting up, as I want to help you get this sorted out. :)
  5. BobMcFly247 Win User

TV input - voices come through an octave or 2 lower than they should.

Sounds like there is a problem with the sample rate of the audio in-/output. 48khz vs. 44,1khz. I have the same problem sometimes with my cable receiver. Looks like the One sometimes is not getting the right sample rate. With my receiver it fixes itself
    when I change the TV Program and force the One to renegotiate the audio input sample rate that way . Is there any way you can configure your audio output on your raspberry?
  6. EdVs1 Win User

game chat Tv speakers but separate microphone

thanks samy, no im trying to keep the audio coming out of the tv/stereo speakers but have a microphone to talk to friends. i think ive found a microphone which will do it but im now hoping i can adjust the mic/output in the audio settings once the mic is in
Thema:

1. How do I fix my audio input, that keeps glitching, and my audio output, which keeps... - Similar Threads - fix audio input

2. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  3. some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...: I was putting up stream and usually ill re set it to get this to work but now it flat out wont work. Everytime i go like its muted and wont let me unmute the stream. I dont know what to do....
  4. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  5. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  6. Any fixes for audio problems on discord for xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any fixes for audio problems on discord for xbox?: Whenever i am in a discord lobby, members of the discord say my audio will speed up at times and sound robotic to the point that what i say is inaudible. Not a constant issue but occurs often....
  7. My mic is not working but I can hear audio - how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic is not working but I can hear audio - how do I fix this?: My mic is getting audio from Xbox however my mic is not inputting into my Xbox to chat in parties online. It was working fine a few days ago. I’ve tried all the things that were suggested,...
  8. Besically I can’t turn off my camera audio on my Xbox . Fix . Plz.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Besically I can’t turn off my camera audio on my Xbox . Fix . Plz.: There needs to be a way to turn off my mic volume especially while streaming! 46d3df6a-8594-4dfa-b06a-a7264725a260
  9. How to fix game audio on xbox series x headset.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix game audio on xbox series x headset.: I just got headphones and xbox already ruined them. The game audio was working just fine until I went into a party chat with my friends, the game audio just stopped working like that. I can still...
  10. So if you are not sure about audio from both headset and TV here is the fix in settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    So if you are not sure about audio from both headset and TV here is the fix in settings: You go to settings the follow this GENERAL>VOLUME & AUDIO OUTPUT> ADDITIONAL OPTIONS> MUTE SPEAKER AUDIO WHEN HEADSET ATTACHED I am posting this because I have seen a few people posting about...