How do I fix my audio cutting out and my controller randomly disconnecting?

Discus and support How do I fix my audio cutting out and my controller randomly disconnecting? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I’ve been having this issue lately where my audio will start cutting in and out randomly at like 10 second intervals and it gets really bad while in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by caydyn becker, Sep 30, 2023.

1. How do I fix my audio cutting out and my controller randomly disconnecting?

So I’ve been having this issue lately where my audio will start cutting in and out randomly at like 10 second intervals and it gets really bad while in an Xbox patty and people are talking. Sometimes while it’s cutting out really bad it will disconnect my headset and controller then come back to normal. I used to use a wired headset but after it started happening I bought a wireless headset but the issue still persists. I’ve even tried using another controller but it still happens. I play on a Xbox series S with the base controller and a Razer Kaira headset.

:)

caydyn becker, Sep 30, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

How do I fix my audio cutting out and my controller randomly disconnecting?