How do i fix minecraft world templates?

Discus and support How do i fix minecraft world templates? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was playing a world template today on ps4 and randomly every time I go on a world with the template it create large chunks in the floor and apart of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bleh.Com, Mar 10, 2024.

1. Bleh.Com
    Bleh.Com Guest

I was playing a world template today on ps4 and randomly every time I go on a world with the template it create large chunks in the floor and apart of the buildings are gone that I built or that the template came with. After deleting the world and the template[hurt cause I worked on the template to make it my own on that world] even the copies were like that and if the template was alone after re downloading it, it became a normal survival world. Template did not work. Currently re download minecraft. If that doesn't work idk what to do cause I paid money for that template.

:)

Bleh.Com, Mar 10, 2024
  2. Wiggymommy Win User

Nintendo Switch- Minecraft Store- Xbox gamer tag games missing

Hi Chris, I do not see any of the games I purchase in my order history in the link you provided. I bought minecraft store content. I bought world templates through the minecraft store. All the worlds that were created with those templates are still showing
    in the minecraft game but those worlds are locked now and the minecraft store is showing that I need to "re" buy the templates I purchased over the last couple of years. Although I do not see the games in the link to my Microsoft Account I do see where I purchased
    minecraft coins through Nintendo for the purchase of Minecraft Store items. I am not sure where to go from here.
  3. aronck Win User

Error code 0x87DD0003 - when trying to log in to any XBOX Live services on PC [SOLVED]

The worst part about this is that Microsoft locks Minecraft world templates you have purchased, so you can't play them if you're not logged into your account. So even though you've paid your money to use the world template, and you don't need internet to play the world, Microsoft blocks you from using your purchases due to their own connectivity issue.
  4. Farhan14 Farhan14 Win User

Stoneblock world asking me to purchase again?

Playing on mobile. I purchased the world a few days ago.

Today I go to play and it says this world was created woth template you haven't unlocked, do you wish to.purchase the template?"

Clicking yes brings me to the store to purchase again.

Clicking no brought me into the game but all things stoneblock are gone leaving only the regular minecraft items.

Tried going into the settings and activating the srone block behavior pack but that just brings me to the store to purxhase the world again.

What am I missing?
    HIEP? You
  5. Pierce H. Win User

Minecraft marketplace world not downloading

Hello!

Welcome to the Microsoft Answers Community, a community sourced forum for answers and discussions. I'm sorry to hear about your issue downloading from the Marketplace, let's see how I can help. In order to retry the download you will need to delete the world template saved on your device. First, visit your settings, select storage, and open up the World Templates dropdown. If you see the template for SpongeBob, click on it and delete. Don't worry, this won't delete any of your worlds or marketplace purchases. After, try downloading the world from the marketplace again.

I hope this fixes your problem! If it did, let us know by marking this answer as the solution to help others! If you have more questions related to this, feel free to reply to this post.

Have a great day,

6. AnthonyColella Win User

Minecraft: The World Is Not Fully Synced or Has Been Corrupted Message

Minecraft stole my money i bought Worlds a few weeks back now it said i got to purchase because it was template but i already purchase it already i want my money back please???
Thema:

1. How do i fix minecraft world templates? - Similar Threads - fix minecraft world

2. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  3. How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?: I've been playing Minecraft on Windows 10 with my friends for a long time with no issues. Last month, it started showing an error saying "unable to connect to world" whenever I try joining someone...
  4. How do I fix it when my friend can't join my world on minecraft via Cross platform? Error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix it when my friend can't join my world on minecraft via Cross platform? Error...: I am on Windows Minecraft Bedrock, And my friend is on Switch Bedrock Minecraft. Whenever they try to join they are greeted with this error message. My friend Who is on playstation is able to join...
  5. How do I fix my Minecraft world? (Xbox series S)

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my Minecraft world? (Xbox series S): Minecraft keeps telling me“you are out of data storage space and minecraft is unable to save your progress”. This keeps happening on my world which is around 5 years old and 1.5 GB. I have tried...
  6. Minecraft unable to connect to world, cannot find a fix anywhere

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft unable to connect to world, cannot find a fix anywhere: I have been trying to play or host Minecraft for a long while, and every time someone tries to join me or I join them, I get the message unable to connect to world. I have my NAT open, I have put...
  7. Chunk error's keep on happening everywhere in My world. How to Fix? (Minecraft Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chunk error's keep on happening everywhere in My world. How to Fix? (Minecraft Bedrock...: How to Fix these Chunk Errors In Minecraft Bedrock 1.18.2? I cant explore the world Because everything i find Is missing chunk i found an Ocean Monument that only has one room, then these chunk...
  8. how to fix, unable to join world on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix, unable to join world on minecraft: Hi There, You are hearing the very frustrated words of a mother out of her mind at the user unfriendliness of Microsoft and xbox settings. It makes me sooooooooo mad that you can make such an...
  9. Minecraft world not syncing when I play on one Xbox One to another Xbox One, how do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world not syncing when I play on one Xbox One to another Xbox One, how do I fix this?: I've dealt with this problem a while now through the years. To be clear: I am talking about Minecraft (not Minecraft XBox One Edition), and it is up to date on both XBox Ones. The problem is...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 - World Fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 - World Fix: I have a corrupted world that I have spend over 300 hours on. The level.dat and level.dat_old were corrupted. But, I have a creative copy of the world where everything was messed up. I decided to...