How do I fix Minecraft invalid session on Nintendo Switch?

Discus and support How do I fix Minecraft invalid session on Nintendo Switch? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just recently purchased Minecraft on the Switch and I logged in , but it told me there is an invalid session which does not allow me to change my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by otp Dary, Dec 20, 2022.

1. otp Dary
    otp Dary Guest

I just recently purchased Minecraft on the Switch and I logged in , but it told me there is an invalid session which does not allow me to change my avatar, go online , or open the market place. I have tried uninstalling and restarting but it still has not worked. Anyone got a solution?

How do I fix Minecraft invalid session on Nintendo Switch? [​IMG]

:)

otp Dary, Dec 20, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Opt, I did some research on intenet and found a procedure that might work.

However, because of the occurrence I found in our community this is a problem that Mojang already knows and is trying to fix.

" had the same issue & fixed it by going to system settings - data management - manage data - click on minecraft & scroll down to check for corrupted data & click on it, after that's done a menu will pop up & you click on re-download, you then simply go to the main menu & open minecraft & it will have you reinstall the update."

https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/u92...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Geri M. Win User

Minecraft for Nintendo Switch error Invalid Session

Hi Thomas Blackmore,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Have a great Day!

Best regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Georges C. Win User

Minecraft for Nintendo Switch Invalid Session Error

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Unnamed_query, here in this community the procedures are more focused on gameplay issues on consoles and PC, as this is a question is on your Nintendo, it would be ideal to contact Nintendo support.

Nintendo Support

https://www.nintendo.pt/Assistencia/Bem-vindo-a...
  5. Michelle Largent Win User

Did find this on reddit: trying it now...

I had the same issue & fixed it by going to system settings - data management - manage data - click on minecraft & scroll down to check for corrupted data & click on it, after that's done a menu will pop up & you click on re-download, you then simply go to the main menu & open minecraft & it will have you reinstall the update...

Worked for me, no more "invalid session" & all my world templates are back.
  6. Geri M. Win User

Hi Thomas Blackmore,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

As we understand you cannot connect to your Microsoft account in Minecraft on Nintendo Switch. Can we confirm if you have updated your device to the latest version? Have you migrated your account?

We want to confirm if there is still and issue on this. if this is a known bug that is affecting the Switch platform that Mojang is aware of and closely working with the Xbox team for a fix. But I would suggest posting a comment over on this bug reporting site https://bugs.mojang.com/projects/MCPE/issues/MCPE-34662?filter=allopenissues.

If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We are looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. How do I fix Minecraft invalid session on Nintendo Switch? - Similar Threads - fix Minecraft invalid

2. need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.: minecraft invalid session error, when i join servers tried many many trouble shooting options like logging in and logging out, switching internet, removing and adding device back on my microsoft...
  3. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  4. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  5. How do i fix minecraft world templates?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i fix minecraft world templates?: I was playing a world template today on ps4 and randomly every time I go on a world with the template it create large chunks in the floor and apart of the buildings are gone that I built or that...
  6. How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended: Hi I wanna know how do you fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Sign-in* 2233f354-29d8-42d5-9eb8-cd93a1858001
  7. How to fix (0x803f800e) Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix (0x803f800e) Minecraft: Hello, I have recently upgraded from an xbox one s to an xbox series x. I have network transfered minecraft to the series x and it says when I load the game (look like you need to renew you...
  8. how to fix minecraft exit code -1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix minecraft exit code -1: so when i use forge to open minecraft using my mods i start up the game and once the game is loading in the forge loading screen it closes and brings me back to the launcher saying exit code -1,...
  9. how do I fix minecraft error -805306369?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I fix minecraft error -805306369?: Minecraft popped error -805306369 while trying to join a server with curseforge app for mods, I even tried reinstalling both minecraft and curseforge app 44d2c40e-33c6-4a86-b45b-d6b1c0ede4d6
  10. how do i fix my problem with minecraft java edition?:Unable to login: invalid session (try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i fix my problem with minecraft java edition?:Unable to login: invalid session (try...: ive had minecraft for over 3 years and never had this problem, cant join multiplayer servers it gives me this error: Unable to login: invalid session (try restarting game and launcher) i tried...