How do i fix minecraft exit code -805306369

Discus and support How do i fix minecraft exit code -805306369 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i was playing minecraft in my long term survival world and everyting was fine no issues at all. then as soon as i go into the nether my screen starts... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hysen Nuul, Dec 22, 2022.

1. Hysen Nuul
    Hysen Nuul Guest

i was playing minecraft in my long term survival world and everyting was fine no issues at all. then as soon as i go into the nether my screen starts flashing black ten the game crashed.

installed mods

tinkers constuct

the aether

twightlight forest

vics modern warfare

im playing java edition btw. 1.12.2

3 GB ram allocated

:)

Hysen Nuul, Dec 22, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Hysen Nuul,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to get back to your Minecraft game and is unable because of Exit Code -805306369. Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

The modded version of the game - Minecraft, usually get this kind of issue and there are two things you can do for this. First, is to seek help to the mods creator. You have the choice to uninstall all the mods you added and see if your Minecraft will work. Then, install one mods at a time until you can find the mods that is causing the issue. You will then send a report to the mods creator for fix. On the otherhand, you may check the Mojang's resolution for this bug exit code -805306369, through this link - [MC-23484] Minecraft Exit Code Error: exit code -805306369 - Jira (mojang.com)

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question, and have a great day!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. bealswife78 Win User

I tried this. It did not work at all.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Minecraft exit code -805306369

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps below one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Please try logging out and then logging back into your account using the Minecraft launcher. Launch the game after that and see if it works.

Solution 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Gaming Services App

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your computer then try launching the game again and see if it works.

Solution 3: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game to check if that sorts it out.
  5. Georges C. Win User

minecraft exit code -805306369

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello TheGreenRat, what device are you playing Minecraft on, PC or console?

If it's on a PC, this error is usually related to a graphics card driver.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  6. Rostom L Win User

how to solve minecraft exit code -805306369

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Are you on Windows 10 or 11? What edition of Minecraft do you have? Is it Java or Bedrock?

May I also get the exit code correctly?
Thema:

1. How do i fix minecraft exit code -805306369 - Similar Threads - fix minecraft exit

2. need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.: minecraft invalid session error, when i join servers tried many many trouble shooting options like logging in and logging out, switching internet, removing and adding device back on my microsoft...
  3. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  4. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  5. how to fix minecraft exit code -1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix minecraft exit code -1: so when i use forge to open minecraft using my mods i start up the game and once the game is loading in the forge loading screen it closes and brings me back to the launcher saying exit code -1,...
  6. How to fix Minecraft Exit Code -1?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Minecraft Exit Code -1?: Error Message: The game crashed whilst initializing game java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No model for layer minecraft:player#main How do i fix this? (I am using CurseForge to play with...
  7. Nothing fixes minecraft exit code:1 forge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nothing fixes minecraft exit code:1 forge: When I try to open minecraft forge 1.19.3 it says error exit code:1 Regular minecraft without forge works… I tried to: Update drivers & windows Reinstall launcher Reinstall minecraft Tried...
  8. How to fix Minecraft exit code -1073741819

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Minecraft exit code -1073741819: I've had this issue with minecraft ever since I reinstalled it after wiping my hard drive. I don't know why it occurs but it happens when I load it up from the launcher. The launcher will...
  9. How to fix Minecraft Java exit code 1 error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Minecraft Java exit code 1 error?: I'm trying to play Minecraft Java and for some reason I am constantly getting the exit code 1 error. and I have tried all methods I could find online such as deleting the .minecraft file, updating...
  10. how to fix minecraft crash exit code -1073741819

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix minecraft crash exit code -1073741819: After Im joining every server and then I can play for 5 sec and It crash It alway happen when i join every server I cant play anything 96be862a-5b8c-491f-b477-4033061e9ea4