how do I fix minecraft error -805306369?

Discus and support how do I fix minecraft error -805306369? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Minecraft popped error -805306369 while trying to join a server with curseforge app for mods, I even tried reinstalling both minecraft and curseforge... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Pablo Quintana Valenzuela, Jan 1, 2024.

1. how do I fix minecraft error -805306369?

Minecraft popped error -805306369 while trying to join a server with curseforge app for mods, I even tried reinstalling both minecraft and curseforge app

:)

Pablo Quintana Valenzuela, Jan 1, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Pablo, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, take a look at this articles from Curseforge:

https://support.curseforge.com/en/support/solutions/articles/9000196081-minecraft-troubleshooting

It has some troubleshoothing steps you can try.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

How do i fix minecraft exit code -805306369

Hello Hysen Nuul,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to get back to your Minecraft game and is unable because of Exit Code -805306369. Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

The modded version of the game - Minecraft, usually get this kind of issue and there are two things you can do for this. First, is to seek help to the mods creator. You have the choice to uninstall all the mods you added and see if your Minecraft will work. Then, install one mods at a time until you can find the mods that is causing the issue. You will then send a report to the mods creator for fix. On the otherhand, you may check the Mojang's resolution for this bug exit code -805306369, through this link - [MC-23484] Minecraft Exit Code Error: exit code -805306369 - Jira (mojang.com)

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question, and have a great day!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. bealswife78 Win User

How do i fix minecraft exit code -805306369

I tried this. It did not work at all.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

minecraft error code -805306369

Hello, TypeAGamerTag. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Would you please tell me if you have Minecraft Java or Windows Edition?

Also, have you tried to uninstall and install it again? And how much RAM did you allocate to it?

Waiting for your kind reply.
  6. DeniqL Win User

How Do I Fix This Minecraft Error??

Hmm, did you install the launcher from the Minecraft site or Microsoft Store?
Thema:

1. how do I fix minecraft error -805306369? - Similar Threads - fix minecraft error

2. need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.: minecraft invalid session error, when i join servers tried many many trouble shooting options like logging in and logging out, switching internet, removing and adding device back on my microsoft...
  3. How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?: I've been playing Minecraft on Windows 10 with my friends for a long time with no issues. Last month, it started showing an error saying "unable to connect to world" whenever I try joining someone...
  4. How do I fix this error on minecraft bedrock on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I fix this error on minecraft bedrock on PC: I have this error and I dont know how to fix it [img] 5f98d1d1-1e76-4ff3-9c09-afc202fa8fd4
  5. How do I fix "Launching the game failed" error in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix "Launching the game failed" error in Minecraft: [img] I haven't played Minecraft for a year and have no idea why it's doing this. The message says unable to prepare files for download. Could this be related to Curse Forge?...
  6. How to fix the error: 0x89235107 : Forest | Can't log in on the Minecraft Launcher | PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix the error: 0x89235107 : Forest | Can't log in on the Minecraft Launcher | PC: I was installing some mods for the first time after I screwed up, I decided to erase the AppData files of Minecraft to start fresh (.minecraft folder), after that, I opened the launcher but I...
  7. how do I fix the error code 0x87DD0005? (Minecraft Windows 10 Edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I fix the error code 0x87DD0005? (Minecraft Windows 10 Edition): for a bit of backtracking, i've been mysteriously signed out of my xbox live account on my computer, all i wanted was to play minecraft windows 10 like i usually do, but it will not let me sign...
  8. How do I fix it when my friend can't join my world on minecraft via Cross platform? Error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix it when my friend can't join my world on minecraft via Cross platform? Error...: I am on Windows Minecraft Bedrock, And my friend is on Switch Bedrock Minecraft. Whenever they try to join they are greeted with this error message. My friend Who is on playstation is able to join...
  9. How to fix Minecraft Java exit code 1 error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Minecraft Java exit code 1 error?: I'm trying to play Minecraft Java and for some reason I am constantly getting the exit code 1 error. and I have tried all methods I could find online such as deleting the .minecraft file, updating...
  10. How Do I Fix This Minecraft Error??

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do I Fix This Minecraft Error??: I just got the launcher from the Microsoft store and it Keeps telling me “Accounts in Microsoft store and launcher do not match” And won’t allow me to play until I fix it. But I checked the...