How do I fix it when I try and download Fortnite it says corrupted file try again

Discus and support How do I fix it when I try and download Fortnite it says corrupted file try again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I fix it when I try and download Fortnite it says corrupted file try again and I tried reinstalling or restarting my Xbox and it doesn’t need an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by George lol✅☠️, Nov 3, 2023.

1. How do I fix it when I try and download Fortnite it says corrupted file try again

How do I fix it when I try and download Fortnite it says corrupted file try again and I tried reinstalling or restarting my Xbox and it doesn’t need an update and creating a new profile everything I found hasn’t worked can someone help me out.

:)

George lol✅☠️, Nov 3, 2023
  2. Jeremy Grey Win User

How do I fix it when I try and download Fortnite it says corrupted file try again

Hello ! My name is Jeremy and I’m happy to help you with your question.

I’m sorry to hear that.

This sounds like there is corruption in the save file.

Do you have a save data file that is older then your current save data?

You could revert to the other save data to try to minimize loss, however if the save data is corrupted you will unfortunately lose all the save data and your progress.

A way to test it would be to back up your save data somewhere inaccessible by the game and then try to launch the game with a brand new save.

If the game works then you know it is corruption in your save data.

Thank you for reaching out to the community forums and have a good rest of your day.

Regards,
  3. Landon Johnson1 Win User

Anytime I’m trying to play a game the game doesn’t open and says it’s a corrupt file. What can I do to fix this ?

I’m on the xbox one s and when I try Fortnite it says the file is corrupted, I’ve tried Roblox and apex and get the same errors.
  4. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Digital game download problem PLEASE HELP!

[quote user="hayaALT"]

i cleared out my cache and restarted my my xbox and downloaded it again in the end i downloaded it like 15 times , when i went into my storage it says the file is either corrupt, or unknown

[/quote]That may be the problem. Delete the corrupted file, and try again.
  5. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Majestic Map Pack Images

i'm seeing it out now...but when i try downloading it, the file keeps getting corrupted. when it gets to 100 percent it downloads again and again. another glitch...again
  6. I KC KONGO I Win User

My account isnt on my xbox

So i did have the corrupt file but now when i try downloading it it just says there error message halfway through the download
Thema:

1. How do I fix it when I try and download Fortnite it says corrupted file try again - Similar Threads - fix try download

2. upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options

in XBoX on Consoles
    upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options: Hi, I have an xbox one s and i have just moved in with a relative. ever since i had gotten my xbox set up here at my new residence ive had this problem where my internet says "upnp not succesful"...
  3. why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?: this i what i get. [img] 06be154a-d84a-4cec-bc89-4ebb3d990854
  4. My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it: I’m trying to get my latency to drop bro it’s not working for some reason f121275a-60c0-4280-91ae-a514021a76a1
  5. You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix: Hello I recently bought halo chief master collection on Steam and when trying to sign into Microsoft put one letter Off my email and now I cannot gain access to the game at all. It is a cycle of...
  6. Question, my bumper (left) was not working and I tried to fix it up damaged it, would it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question, my bumper (left) was not working and I tried to fix it up damaged it, would it...: When I noticed it started to not work I tried to remove the bumper button but damaged it and now I'm worried if it is still going to be under warranty. 8e32780d-71e9-4eaf-88fd-969f19598914
  7. how to fix a error when trying to install physical games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix a error when trying to install physical games?: I’ve had a problem where every single time I’ve tried to download a game on my series x regardless of whether or it’s a Xbox one or series x disc, the download cancels before it even begins and...
  8. How do I fix this keep in mind I have no access to an xbox and I’ve tried to use family but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix this keep in mind I have no access to an xbox and I’ve tried to use family but...: [img] I really just can’t seem to figure it out 261c3497-fb87-4958-a44c-24aef7063886
  9. Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?: I have tried everything from this post, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/halo-mcc-bugged-when-i-tried-to-download-it-how-to/3f49f0a7-a6c3-4b76-8698-a32b33e3ff7f and this post...
  10. How should I fix only one game that won't even try to start to download if it is digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How should I fix only one game that won't even try to start to download if it is digital: Im trying to download the assassins creed ezio collection, but it wont download so i tried another game assassins creed 1 and it worked, both games digital by the way so im not sure what issue is...