How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

Discus and support How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Anonymous345388, Jan 25, 2024.

1. How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a second or two at a time then freezing for another minute, this update took over 6 hours when it should've been done in less than one. I made sure my connection was all good and completed numerous power cycles which had no effect. So I decided to try reset my console which made no difference but also logged me out of all my accounts on the console. It let me sign back into one console when i had to set it up again but when I go to add new to add my other profile it goes onto a loading screen for a few minutes then it just closes and I do not get the option to enter my login details. My internet connection is fine and I've turned off the console unplugged it and turned it back on again lots of times with no success. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Anonymous345388, Jan 25, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...