How do I fix gaming services/xbox app issues?

Discus and support How do I fix gaming services/xbox app issues? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So recently I encountered a problem on the xbox app that wouldn't let me see nor download any games at all, so I did my "research" and found that the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by InscrutableDuck, Aug 5, 2023.

1. How do I fix gaming services/xbox app issues?

So recently I encountered a problem on the xbox app that wouldn't let me see nor download any games at all, so I did my "research" and found that the problem was the gaming services.

I tried everything (I think) from the support page, forums, youtube videos, saying stuff about using powershell commands, going to settings to repair and stuff, and still nothing.

Also after every "solution or fix" I did it always showed this.

How do I fix gaming services/xbox app issues? [​IMG]

Also when I do click the download gaming services it gets stuck on pending in microsoft store.
    How do I fix gaming services/xbox app issues? [​IMG]

:)

InscrutableDuck, Aug 5, 2023
  2. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

How do I fix gaming services/xbox app issues? *SOLVED*

You said you have fixed it? Do you need further help with anything?

Regards
  3. InscrutableDuck Win User

Ok I was able to solve it by restoring the pc to a restore point of a few weeks back so that's nice.

I thank you again for your time, I really appreciated it.

Have a nice day Nilay!!
  4. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Everything you said is perfect. Nothing wrong you said. :) I can understand the frustration. I'd recommend you reset your internet connection and if nothing works there then unfortunately windows reset will be the last resort there.

Best Regards
  5. InscrutableDuck Win User

Hi Nilay thank you for your reply,

So I did try restarting and nothing still worked, also checked settings and microsoft store for any updates and there were none. As for using the window powershell commands I don't know why but those aren't working for me.

Also sorry if I may sound "rude" or something, english is not my first language.

Anyways thanks have a nice day!
  6. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Its very nice to hear that you got a solution. Have a great time ahead.

Regards
Thema:

How do I fix gaming services/xbox app issues?

1. How do I fix gaming services/xbox app issues? - Similar Threads - fix gaming services

2. Gaming Services will not download no matter what I do. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gaming Services will not download no matter what I do. How do I fix this?: Due to my computer being new, it hasn't been downloaded onto my PC before and therefore can't be uninstalled first so using Shell and those commands do nothing. I've done everything that has been...
  3. Fix for Gaming Services please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix for Gaming Services please: My PC games (bought via MS store/xbox app) wont install or update, they get to 100% then hit an error message. Gaming Services seems to be the issue, however i can't seem to fix GS via the...
  4. How to fix Gaming services won't start at all?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Gaming services won't start at all?: The Gaming services got installed but won't start, as shows in event viewer: The Gaming Services service terminated with the following error: The specified service does not exist as an installed...
  5. Gaming services doesn't work pls fix.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming services doesn't work pls fix.: Gaming services doesn't work. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it three times. When i go into services and try to start gaming services it says: "Error 1060: The specified service does not...
  6. How do I fix everything Gaming Services related.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix everything Gaming Services related.: All of a sudden a few days ago, my Game pass PC has stopped working. The Xbox App claims that Gaming Services is not installed, but every time I try to Powershell and remove the Gaming Services...
  7. How do I fix my Xbox App and Gaming Services?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my Xbox App and Gaming Services?: I purchased the Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath Expansion and attempted to install it. There was plenty of space on the machine but the installation got hung up. After a bit of innocent...
  8. How do I fix gaming services needing to download every time I open the xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix gaming services needing to download every time I open the xbox app?: I have been using my PC for over a year now. I have had no issues with anything up until 2 days ago when I decided I wanted to play Stardew Valley. I clicked install and started watching YouTube....
  9. How to fix gaming services failing to work on PC xbox app, error code 0x8007007e?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix gaming services failing to work on PC xbox app, error code 0x8007007e?: I'm unable to install games on the xbox app on PC (windows 10). "Gaming services failed with error code: 0x8007007e." I've tried everything listed on the support page and nothing has fixed the...
  10. How do I fix "gaming services needs to be downloaded"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix "gaming services needs to be downloaded"?: I keep getting the error that I need to install gaming services to play games on the Xbox app on my computer. I have gone through the step on the official Xbox website several times of force...