How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen?

Discus and support How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ever since the new game bar update I haven't been able to go onto gamebar because it says "signing in". No matter how long I wait for it, it continues... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kris W L, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Kris W L
    Kris W L Guest

Ever since the new game bar update I haven't been able to go onto gamebar because it says "signing in". No matter how long I wait for it, it continues to be stuck there. I have tried everything from resetting and repairing it to uninstalling it, to troubleshooting the Windows store and the Xbox app(which also won't launch). I know there has to be a solution to it because it was working before, and someone else is dealing with the same problem right now but I can't find it anywhere online.

:)

Kris W L, Mar 4, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Kris, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, download the Gaming Services Repair tool:

https://aka.ms/GamingRepairTool

Once downloaded, execute the file by right-clicking on it and selecting Run as Administrator.

Follow the prompts and check if the issue was resolved.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/gaming-services-repair-tool

Let me know if it works!
  3. iva yletava Win User

Every Microsoft app dousnt work on pc

Ok but how will that fix xbox app from crashing when I try to download it and the Microsoft not being stuck at the loading screen
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How do I fix game bar?

Hi Combat111, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, make sure your Windows is updated:

https://support.microsoft.com/windo...eshooter-19bc41ca-ad72-ae67-af3c-89ce169755dd

Then, reset and repair your game bar again:

Press the Windows Key+X > Settings > System > System Components > Search for Game Bar > click the three dots ... > Advanced > Restore

Then, on the same page, press Repair.

After that, please, download the Gaming Services Repair tool:

https://aka.ms/GamingRepairTool

Once downloaded, execute the file by right-clicking on it and selecting Run as Administrator.

Follow the prompts and check if the issue was resolved.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/gaming-services-repair-tool

Let me know if it works!
  5. goofy. Win User

I CANT RECORD!!!!!! (again😭)

that worked thank you! but i do have another question about game bar, when ever i go in and out of full screen the recording stops, do you know how to fix that.
  6. justinsteen Win User

Minecraft syncing error

There was an alert out for not being able to sign in, syncing your game with the cloud etc.

Should be fixed now.
    I just tried to go into minecraft, its still the same thing. Stuck at the syncing user data screen. I dont know if my game has something on it thats making it not work, but nothing is helping this.
Thema:

1. How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen? - Similar Threads - fix game bar

2. XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times: Lately my xbox game bar screen record hasnt been working good. I usually do window + alt + r to record the last minutes of game clips but lately it hasnt been doing it as consistently. The most i...
  3. how to fix game bar widgets

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to fix game bar widgets: Xbox social game bar widget doesn't work. Whenever i try and use it, the widget just says "Something went wrong with this widget" and gives me an option to restart it. Restarting the widget only...
  4. My x-box game bar capture option just dissapear, how do i fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My x-box game bar capture option just dissapear, how do i fix it?: I tried to upload a jpeg and png file but its just said that something went wrong so I cant show you the picture. But anyway, for some reason my xbox game bar just wont capture and when I go into...
  5. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  6. My cursor is out of place when I record using the xbox gaming bar is there any way to fix that?

in XBoX on Windows
    My cursor is out of place when I record using the xbox gaming bar is there any way to fix that?: I’ve been using the xbox gaming bar for quite some time, but I can’t seem to find the place to change the video quality and when I record, my cursor always seems to be out of place. Like for...
  7. How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar: I've been getting the error message on Xbox that my mic won't work until I allow Microsoft permissions, but I have turned on every permission told to, and I still cannot get my mic to work. My mic...
  8. How do I fix game bar?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix game bar?: Hi, every time I use the Xbox Game Bar, specifically Xbox party, it tells me that, "Background Permissions" are turned off. I checked my Windows Settings, and I picked, "allow." I have terminated,...
  9. Xbox game bar background permissions is off and only way to fix it is by reseting Xbox game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar background permissions is off and only way to fix it is by reseting Xbox game...: When ever I turn my pc on to play with my friends I have to go into settings reset Xbox game bar and select my preferred audio settings but when I turn my pc off the fix goes away and I have to do...
  10. fix for diablo 4 LFG game bar widget PC not working?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    fix for diablo 4 LFG game bar widget PC not working?: the Xbox game bar lfg widget on pc recognizes halo infinite, but does not show posts for diablo 4, which i purchased through steam. its detecting diablo 4 , but i cant click on anything or see any...