How do I fix forza horizon 5 not wanting to launch with error code 0xc8

Discus and support How do I fix forza horizon 5 not wanting to launch with error code 0xc8 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to verify and repair multiple times, uninstalled and reinstalled the game i even reset the app in setting and updated drivers along with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Glitchy Goose, Aug 7, 2023.

1. How do I fix forza horizon 5 not wanting to launch with error code 0xc8

I tried to verify and repair multiple times, uninstalled and reinstalled the game i even reset the app in setting and updated drivers along with getting some windows updates and nothing seems to work

:)

Glitchy Goose, Aug 7, 2023
  2. Luca Dumitru Win User

Hello! Did you figure out the problem? This keeps happening to me as well. I cannot seem to find the fix for the issue.

Thank you!
  3. Shinydragon 1337 Win User

I would find this helpful aswell
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

I understand. Unfortunately, I didn't find even more solutions that could help in this case, I'll keep searching and if I find it I'll post it, meanwhile another consultant can help if I found it Any solution.

Sincerely, Fernando.
  5. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Hello, my name is Fernando, an independent consultant. Hope you are doing great. I will be more than happy to help you with your query today.

Try this procedure: clear the Microsoft Store cache by pressing Win+R and typing the command wsreset and press Enter, check for Microsoft Store updates, open the app -> click on the three dots at the top right of the screen -> Downloads and updates , if it does, do them and restart your computer. When starting the game, do it through the Xbox app.
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

(Note) The link being shared is in English and may require translation software to read the page content.

Hope I helped, see you soon!
  6. Glitchy Goose Win User

Hi, Fernando, I have done what you suggested me to do and the game still keeps crashing.
    The game says "launching game" for about 20 sec and then this appears
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. How do I fix forza horizon 5 not wanting to launch with error code 0xc8 - Similar Threads - fix forza horizon

2. How can I fix a loop on the sign in pop up of Forza Horizon 5 loading the same login page...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix a loop on the sign in pop up of Forza Horizon 5 loading the same login page...: When I launch Forza Horizon 5 and hit enter to start the game, it shows a pop-up to sign in, but the pop-up is not asking for an email, it is asking for the password to my old Microsoft email that...
  3. How to fix forza horizon 4 car only going 16 km/h even on full gear and full acceleration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix forza horizon 4 car only going 16 km/h even on full gear and full acceleration: So I like to play Forza horizon 3 & 4, but recently my car stopped driving properly. Even on full acceleration and full gear. I have picture to show the problem, but that's about it. It's been...
  4. How to fix error code 0xc0000005 in game forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix error code 0xc0000005 in game forza horizon 5: 3 weeks ago I played the game Forza Horizon 5 smoothly until the next day, May 14, 2023, suddenly the game when click start stuck loading please wait then crash until now, my windows 11 all latest...
  5. Need fix in forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need fix in forza horizon 5: Dear Devs, I am a big fan of forza horizon 4 and 5 After the last update in horizon 5 rally adventure i am facing alot of issues in the game are 1. My character is all shadowed 2. In map I...
  6. My forza horizon 5 for pc keeps blue screening me and i dont know how to fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My forza horizon 5 for pc keeps blue screening me and i dont know how to fix it: So I downloaded forza horizon 5 for pc because i got the xbox gamepass for pc again, Ive upgraded my parts like my motherboard, ram, and cpu. Before i upgraded it, forza horizon 5 was able to...
  7. my forza horizon 5 isnt showing up on group posts on pc how do i fix this

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my forza horizon 5 isnt showing up on group posts on pc how do i fix this: im playing forza and it wont show forza horizon5 group posts a95ec56f-af53-431c-b27e-5105cda827a6
  8. How do I fix my Forza Horizon 4 saved data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Forza Horizon 4 saved data?: So, I loaded up Forza Horizon 4 after about 2 months. It won't load my saved data. It does load my DLC and my designs, but it won't load my cars, progress, and money. Does anyone know how to fix...
  9. Forza Horizon crashing on startup, no fix work, want a refund!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon crashing on startup, no fix work, want a refund!: Hi, Forza Horizon 5 is crashing on startup. I already tried EVERY god damn "fix" i found on the internet. I even reinstalled my entire Windows, but it still keeps crashing. Im absolutely tired...
  10. How can i fix error code (FH001) in forza horizon 4 Demo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i fix error code (FH001) in forza horizon 4 Demo: how can i fix errror code (FH001) in forza horizon 4 demo 8b21d062-05fb-4407-b8cc-747d0ca0e280