How do I fix Fallout 76?

Discus and support How do I fix Fallout 76? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, a couple days ago I decided to download Fallout 76, when installed, it refused to launch, the closest I've got to launching the game is this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WaveTsuname, Dec 17, 2022.

1. WaveTsuname
    WaveTsuname Guest

How do I fix Fallout 76?

So, a couple days ago I decided to download Fallout 76, when installed, it refused to launch, the closest I've got to launching the game is this screen:

How do I fix Fallout 76? [​IMG]

It doesn't freeze, just closes the launcher as seen above, is there a possible fix?

:)

WaveTsuname, Dec 17, 2022
  2. WaveTsuname Win User

How do I fix Fallout 76?

Alright, thanks for your time Georges, hopefully the next Xbox update will fix this issue.
  3. WaveTsuname Win User

How do I fix Fallout 76?

Update: I found a way to launch the game, I had to plug in my Xbox controller, and launch fallout 76. I could then switch back to keyboard and mouse, I am glad I got the keyboard input lag out of the way too, the controller solution might work for other games too, but I'm not too sure.
  4. Georges C. Win User

How do I fix Fallout 76?

Hello again, thanks for the feedback, I believe it's some Bug, I've seen some occurrences in the community not with Fallout but with the Xbox App and other games when trying to log in.
  5. Georges C. Win User

How do I fix Fallout 76?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello WaveTsuname, what device have you installed and are you trying to play Fallout 76 on?

Is it only Fallout 76 that won't start, or does this happen with other games as well?

Have you tried any procedures, if so, which ones?

If you can give me more details.
  6. WaveTsuname Win User

How do I fix Fallout 76?

Hello Georges! I've ran the commands just now but Fallout 76 still does not launch.

However, I have noticed some change in performance after running the chkdsk command, such as no keyboard input delay, which I'm quite happy about.

I forgot to mention I am on windows 11 version 22H2.

Hope to get this sorted soon, Thank you, Georges.
Thema:

How do I fix Fallout 76?

1. How do I fix Fallout 76? - Similar Threads - fix Fallout

2. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  3. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  4. When is fallout 4 going to be fixed and playable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is fallout 4 going to be fixed and playable?: I got the GOTY edition. Playing it on my series S. Game is unplayable. The main story to save nick valentine and the freedom trial will not work. Anytime you walk near that area it will freeze and...
  5. Will the creation club skins for fallout 4 be fixed for PS5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the creation club skins for fallout 4 be fixed for PS5: I cannot save my game when i download skins for the creation club. 1bcd2bbb-7ef7-4518-b636-e53dc4816450
  6. How to fix fallout 4 achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix fallout 4 achievements?: For the game fallout 4 a handful of achievements will not unlock for me. Which is rather agitating because I wish to 100% the game, the two problem achievements is question are Semper Invicta and...
  7. Fallout Tactics (PC) Game Pass Fullscreen Problem and Fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Tactics (PC) Game Pass Fullscreen Problem and Fix: So when I launched FO Tactics in would only load into borderless window mode at default game scale resolution. I'd have to manually adjust the windows resolution and that just looked like garbage....
  8. How do I fix fallout 1 black-screening

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix fallout 1 black-screening: When I open fallout 1 it asks me ''do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device'' I click yes and the launcher opens. But every time I click play it black-screens....
  9. Fallout 3 not working in Windows 11, anyone know how to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 not working in Windows 11, anyone know how to fix?: I downloaded Fallout 3 from the Microsoft Store, and the game doesn't launch on my Dell G5 SE (AMD Ryzen 7 Edition). I've tried changing compatibility options and I've tried downloading the .EXE...
  10. How to fix fallout 4 not launching after installing mods (cloud gaming)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix fallout 4 not launching after installing mods (cloud gaming): Fallout 4 doesn't lauch after installing mods, trough the in game mod downloader Im using cloud gaming on android So i cant delete mod files 2ed79bb6-6be0-4209-b698-eccd36d98edc