How do I fix fallout 1 black-screening

Discus and support How do I fix fallout 1 black-screening in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I open fallout 1 it asks me ''do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device'' I click yes and the launcher opens. But every time I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dante Klose, Feb 19, 2023.

1. Dante Klose
    Dante Klose Guest

When I open fallout 1 it asks me ''do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device'' I click yes and the launcher opens. But every time I click play it black-screens.

:)

Dante Klose, Feb 19, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Dante, are you playing on Pc, what would be your operating system, Win 10 or 11?

Have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2?

See which version of Windows 10/11 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  3. LEMO CREEPER Win User

Xbox 360 Slim no lee un juego sin rayones

how do u fix the black screen on xbox360
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Black and red screen how do I fix it

Hello BrandenFrancis,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with video on your Xbox One. To troubleshoot this, please check out the following article:

Troubleshoot Blank Screen

I hope this helps!
  5. neilhorgan Win User

Latest Xbox One Update Problem

6. xfinchyx Win User

green /black screen how I fixed it..

My usb stick that I put the update on shows up on my pc as an 8gb HDD not removable storage. Is this why I can't get it to work once I transfer it to the x box. If so can I change it or do I need to spend more money on a new usb stick. If so what type.
    Thought I'd got the right one last time.

Seems easier to wait for the new one from MS. Just worried that one won't work either.
Thema:

1. How do I fix fallout 1 black-screening - Similar Threads - fix fallout black

2. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  3. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  4. When is fallout 4 going to be fixed and playable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is fallout 4 going to be fixed and playable?: I got the GOTY edition. Playing it on my series S. Game is unplayable. The main story to save nick valentine and the freedom trial will not work. Anytime you walk near that area it will freeze and...
  5. Will the creation club skins for fallout 4 be fixed for PS5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the creation club skins for fallout 4 be fixed for PS5: I cannot save my game when i download skins for the creation club. 1bcd2bbb-7ef7-4518-b636-e53dc4816450
  6. How to fix fallout 4 achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix fallout 4 achievements?: For the game fallout 4 a handful of achievements will not unlock for me. Which is rather agitating because I wish to 100% the game, the two problem achievements is question are Semper Invicta and...
  7. Fallout Tactics (PC) Game Pass Fullscreen Problem and Fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Tactics (PC) Game Pass Fullscreen Problem and Fix: So when I launched FO Tactics in would only load into borderless window mode at default game scale resolution. I'd have to manually adjust the windows resolution and that just looked like garbage....
  8. Fallout 3 not working in Windows 11, anyone know how to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 not working in Windows 11, anyone know how to fix?: I downloaded Fallout 3 from the Microsoft Store, and the game doesn't launch on my Dell G5 SE (AMD Ryzen 7 Edition). I've tried changing compatibility options and I've tried downloading the .EXE...
  9. How do I fix Fallout 76?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix Fallout 76?: So, a couple days ago I decided to download Fallout 76, when installed, it refused to launch, the closest I've got to launching the game is this screen: [img] It doesn't freeze, just closes...
  10. How to fix fallout 4 not launching after installing mods (cloud gaming)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix fallout 4 not launching after installing mods (cloud gaming): Fallout 4 doesn't lauch after installing mods, trough the in game mod downloader Im using cloud gaming on android So i cant delete mod files 2ed79bb6-6be0-4209-b698-eccd36d98edc