How do i fix error 10022 whenever i open fortnite, please answer me

Discus and support How do i fix error 10022 whenever i open fortnite, please answer me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; whenever i open the game i get this error bf23079c-9018-4b63-85d4-2e3ce1abc7ed Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 3lawi.him, Jan 4, 2024.

1. 3lawi.him
    3lawi.him Guest

whenever i open the game i get this error

:)

3lawi.him, Jan 4, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi! My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Can you describe this problem in more detail, please?

- What platform are you playing on?

- Can you provide a screenshot of this error?

- Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Geri M. Win User

How the **** do i fix LFG?!? Answer me PLEASE!

Hi NateDaGamer Gamer,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Have a great Day!

Best regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Nic with Bread Win User

I have the same issue here. I’ve tried everything I have found online and nothing works. My brother even removed me from the family group to remove all of the old restrictions. I don’t know what to do.
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hi NateDaGamer Gamer,

We have not heard anything from you since our last reply. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that we have answered the issue you reported to us. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you have dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

Have a great day!

Best regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Geri M. Win User

Hi NateDaGamer Gamer,

We totally understand your concern right now and would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you. As per your post description, you are not able to join in group encounter and that you've been contacting some support and still the issue was not resolved from your end. Let us work together to come up with a resolution of your concerns.

Allow us to gather more information to sort out the root cause of the issue by asking some questions.

• Is your account a child account?
    • Have you check on the privacy setting of your account? The default of the settings might one of the possible cause of the issue.
    • Is this happening to all games?
    • When was this started?
    • Do you have any error message/code showing on your screen? Please post a screenshot and conceal any personal information.
    If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We are looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. How do i fix error 10022 whenever i open fortnite, please answer me - Similar Threads - fix error 10022

2. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  3. I can't fix error 0x800704cf

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't fix error 0x800704cf: tearing my hair out as we speak. i cannot log onto the windows 10 microsoft store app. i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, i have tried literally everything. it just keeps saying "you...
  4. how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?: i try to open Minecraft java and i get this error but i can open the windows version just fine I'm confused please help. 9a4b8288-7917-4c36-a90a-e26826059559
  5. How do I fix my party chat connection? (Error 0x8924000D)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my party chat connection? (Error 0x8924000D): For a while I’ve been unable to connect to friends party chats and it gives my this error. I’ve switched my Upnp on and switched ports and restarted my router and my console. It still says that...
  6. How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming: Someone please help, my xboxs have a doible nat detected which is preventing any games or streaming from working 77a95849-09cd-4ff2-8746-a8be219db461
  7. My Offline NAT Type:unavailable and this error 0x89231806 and 0x89231906 please fix. Thanks

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Offline NAT Type:unavailable and this error 0x89231806 and 0x89231906 please fix. Thanks: Hardware/Internet ,My Offline NAT Type:unavailable and this error 0x89231806 and 0x89231906 needs to be fixed please. Thanks 9ffe2555-cdc4-44f8-baea-94da92e841b9
  8. need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.: minecraft invalid session error, when i join servers tried many many trouble shooting options like logging in and logging out, switching internet, removing and adding device back on my microsoft...
  9. What is the error code 0x87e10032, and how to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the error code 0x87e10032, and how to fix it?: I woke up this morning to try to play some games on my xbox one s console, and recently my console has been slow, having lots of menu lag (takes 15 minutes to load one menu), and games crash uppon...
  10. How Do You Fix Error Code E100 00000703 80910002 On The Original Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do You Fix Error Code E100 00000703 80910002 On The Original Xbox One?: I had given my Xbox One Original to my younger brothers. Everything had been working normal for a couple months until they told asked me for help. I turned on the Xbox and it gets stuck on 77%...