How do I fix "disconnected from cloud gaming session, you've got your screen time limit."?

Discus and support How do I fix "disconnected from cloud gaming session, you've got your screen time limit."? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time that I try and load into any game with cloud gaming on my Xbox, it just comes up with "disconnected from cloud gaming session, you've hit... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Atlas Achberger, Jul 19, 2023.

1. How do I fix "disconnected from cloud gaming session, you've got your screen time limit."?

Every time that I try and load into any game with cloud gaming on my Xbox, it just comes up with "disconnected from cloud gaming session, you've hit your screen time limit." And I don't know how to fix it. Can someone please help, I'm on the Xbox one X, by the way.

:)

Atlas Achberger, Jul 19, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

How do I fix "disconnected from cloud gaming session, you've got your screen time limit."?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

This may mean that there is a time limit that a parent or organizer set up for your account.

You can ask your guardian/organizer to manage this screen time for you, Atlas. They can manage this by them signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/family.
  3. reckoner22 Win User

Disconnected from Cloud Gaming Session

I'm having the exact same issue.

iOS Xbox app works fine with remote play.

Brand new Windows 10 PC causes the error.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Does this happen here as well? www.xbox.com/play
  5. LividDuke Win User

Hi Georges,

Thanks for the reply, please see below:

Edition Windows 10 Pro

Version 21H2

Installed on ‎2022/‎01/‎21

OS build 19044.1503

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0

Fresh Installation with all system and driver updates applied.
  6. saad maih Win User

Disconnected from cloud gaming session

the servers are down I've been trying to play for a long time but hasn't worked. so you just have to wait and keep on trying till it works.
Thema:

1. How do I fix "disconnected from cloud gaming session, you've got your screen time limit."? - Similar Threads - fix disconnected cloud

2. How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.: I just got a Xbox series x and a brand new controller. Every controller I connect to the Xbox disconnects ever 30 seconds and reconnects. I can’t play games without being frustrated. What do I do?...
  3. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  4. How do you fix input delay, errors, controller disconnections and errors?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you fix input delay, errors, controller disconnections and errors?: I have been dealing with an mysterious and irritating input delay with my Xboxes for the past 3 years. I do not know what else to do to fix this issue. I have literally gone through EVERY...
  5. Any fixes to stop xbox from disconnecting from internet for around 5 seconds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any fixes to stop xbox from disconnecting from internet for around 5 seconds?: Hello, My Xbox Series X will every couple hours disconnect from the internet, kicking me from my party and online game. This happens for around 5 seconds, then I'm back online. As you may know...
  6. How do I fix my controller disconnecting while plugged in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my controller disconnecting while plugged in?: I currently am playing on Xbox, and as many have, I have come back to Fortnite because of the new season, and other games as well where I use keyboard and mouse. Just recently, my controller keeps...
  7. How can I fix my Xbox always disconnecting from the wifi and getting it to connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my Xbox always disconnecting from the wifi and getting it to connect: Whenever I try to connect to my Wifi for the first time in a day It is always disconnected from my Xbox and when I try to connect again, it just says "Can't connect. Check your network name and...
  8. How do I fix my controller disconnecting while plugged in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my controller disconnecting while plugged in?: I currently am playing on Xbox, and as many have, I have come back to Fortnite because of the new season, and other games as well where I use keyboard and mouse. Just recently, my controller keeps...
  9. How to fix wireless controller randomly disconnecting on only one game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix wireless controller randomly disconnecting on only one game: One of the games I play one my Xbox Series S is The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and a thing I keep running into is my controller randomly disconnecting the light flashes in the controller a few times...
  10. How can I fix my controller disconnecting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my controller disconnecting?: My Xbox controller keeps disconnecting. From startup to gaming, it happened frequently and everywhere. No jostling parts in either Xbox or controller. Issue is consistent across multiple...