How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

Discus and support How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Barry Haynes, Mar 9, 2024.

1. Barry Haynes
    Barry Haynes Guest

I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I finally decided to play again, I put the disk in and downloaded all the dlc content. When I load into the game none of the distress signals show up or any of the missions to start. When I quit out to the main menu and look at the add on menu the content’s pictures don’t show and one of them is glitched out and looks like purple squares. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and the content. I went out of my way to purchase the fallout 4 GOTY edition digital version. I have tried to remove my account and add it back, but nothing has worked.. I even went as far as the deleting my saved data that I had for the game.

If someone could please help me I would appreciate it.

:)

Barry Haynes, Mar 9, 2024
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Do you use the available mods in the game? If so, that could be what is causing the issue. Remove the mods, and hopefully it will start working properly again.
  3. Laska-94582D95-9955- Win User

Fallout 4 Season pass purchased and downloaded but not appearing

I believe they are still distributing the DLC content. I think the best thing to do would be to wait until Bethesda announces official DLC content for Fallout 4, then the season pass should be able to be downloaded and used. This has happened to a lot of
    people with games like Black Ops III. I say just wait it out, or wait till an official fix comes out if there is actually a real issue with it.
  4. Rare Squared Win User

Favorite Fallout game

My favorite Fallout out game will always be Fallout: New Vegas. It just has a really great story, amazing factions, great gameplay, and fantastic DLC. My favorite DLC for Fallout is a tie between Fallout 3 Operation Anchorage and Fallout 4 Nuka World. That
    Gary 23 glitch though. You real Fallout fans will know. ;D

Happy Gaming!

--Rare
  5. UndecidedColt4 Win User

DLC in Fallout 4

DLC for fallout 4 was downloaded and installed when I am playing the game it says no content found
  6. Varakharne Win User

DLC Talk by Bethesda

I really thought that Shivering Isles was the epitome and very definition of "downloadable content" and of course the packs for the fallout games.Thats how DLC should be ,not 4 MP maps for 1200 MP or lame weapon skins IE GoW3.
Thema:

1. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4? - Similar Threads - fix corrupt glitched

2. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  3. if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it: i have dragonball z kakarot on xbox series x and all my season pass 1 & 2 dlc's are working fine except for dlc5 The 23rd world tournament i go into it but i cant access anything it keeps me stuck...
  4. I have a couple corrupted games and don't know how to fix them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a couple corrupted games and don't know how to fix them.: I have multiple games in my library that seem to be corrupted. When I try to launch them they say trouble watching this game or app. I tried uninstalling them and they disappeared from my library...
  5. How do I fix a corrupted game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix a corrupted game?: I tried to launch Fortnite but got an error message saying it was corrupted, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but that didn’t work, I tried restarting my xbox, resetting my Xbox, and...
  6. How do I fix it when I try and download Fortnite it says corrupted file try again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix it when I try and download Fortnite it says corrupted file try again: How do I fix it when I try and download Fortnite it says corrupted file try again and I tried reinstalling or restarting my Xbox and it doesn’t need an update and creating a new profile everything...
  7. How do i fix a corrupted game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix a corrupted game?: I have been off of fortnite for a while but since the original map is returning me and my friends decided to play it again. I actually tried to log on a few times over the past couple of weeks and...
  8. How to fix my corrupt modern warfare 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix my corrupt modern warfare 2: Hi, I've been trying to launch my modern warfare 2 for a good while now, and every time I tried to launch. It keeps saying it's corrupted and it won't install I've tried everything and I don't...
  9. Is there a way to fix a game save that's damaged but isn't corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to fix a game save that's damaged but isn't corrupted: So I was playing sonic and all stars racing transformed last week I was racing in shabua downtown as the daytona usa hornet when after I played the game I turned off my xbox 360 however I go to...
  10. About xbox system reboot, can it's fix everything, like xbox reboot going fix corrupted...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About xbox system reboot, can it's fix everything, like xbox reboot going fix corrupted...: Just I needs information about that 1f88654e-f9a3-47f3-9e82-32b91f1ad2af