How do I fix "connected without internet" I solved it on most of my devices apart from my xbox

Discus and support How do I fix "connected without internet" I solved it on most of my devices apart from my xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I had a problem were my wifi would say "connected without internet" and it was a pain but I solved it on most of my devices I just need help to fix... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Michael.J), Sep 14, 2023.

1. Michael.J)
    Michael.J) Guest

How do I fix "connected without internet" I solved it on most of my devices apart from my xbox

So I had a problem were my wifi would say "connected without internet" and it was a pain but I solved it on most of my devices I just need help to fix it on my xbox one s

:)

Michael.J), Sep 14, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

3. Allen Spector1 Win User

Xbox 360 connectivity

Hi, Rodrigo and thank you. Firstly, these games are not only not on the list but when I try them on Xbox series X it says this game cannot be played on this device. In looking further most of it has to do with licensing issues. Secondly, I’m sorry for any confusion, but I use my phone as a mobile hotspot, meaning that I can connect to the Internet by selecting my iPhone for the Internet connection when using other devices they connect to the Internet by using my 5G device. The iPhone is actually how other devices access the Internet.

Maybe this will help to clarify what I’m trying to do. From Google.““can I use my iPhone as a mobile hotspot for other devices? Answer: You can use Personal Hotspot to share a cellular internet connection from your iPhone to other devices. Personal Hotspot is useful when the other devices don't have internet access from a Wi-Fi network.”

I do not use an ISP all of my devices. Use my phone as a mobile hotspot. When I use the iPhone with the Xbox series X my iPhone shows up on the network connections list. There is no such list when I go to set up my network connection with the Xbox 360..

I hope this helps to clarify and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you Again
  4. AK47NBA2k18 Win User

Xbox Remote play

My xbox is already set up, it just needs to connect to the internet but i cant connect it to the internet as i can not actually see the xbox display, is there anyway to connect my xbox to the internet without having to use the device itself
  5. ArminatorX Win User

My internet password wont work on my xbox

My internet password wont work on my xbox and so i cant connect to the internet but it says my router could be filtering out my device i have no idea someone please help me fix this
    Please create a separate thread, so we can help you individually with your issue.

When creating that new thread, please provide more information about your network setup. How is your console connecting to the internet? Wired or wireless? Do you have access to the router configuration, or is the WiFi provided by someone else (student dorm,
    apartment complex...)? What network hardware do you use, if you use your own router? What Internet Provider do you use?
  6. BarringtonGrubenson Win User

Cant access games when Xbox is disconnected from internet

I never had gamepass. Yes i go to network settings and disconnect my xbox from the internet, i dont go in offline mode. The games will be there and playable when i connect to the internet and then disconnect my xbox from the internet but if restart my Xbox
    without an internet connection it just shows an ad for gamepass. Its like i have to do an online check in to access my games. Internal hard drive.

i never had this problem before. I was always able to play my games without an internet connection.
Thema:

1. How do I fix "connected without internet" I solved it on most of my devices apart from my xbox - Similar Threads - fix connected without

2. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  3. How do I fix my party chat connection? (Error 0x8924000D)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my party chat connection? (Error 0x8924000D): For a while I’ve been unable to connect to friends party chats and it gives my this error. I’ve switched my Upnp on and switched ports and restarted my router and my console. It still says that...
  4. How do I fix connection issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix connection issue?: I have tried so many different things to fix my issue and nothing is working. I have an xbox series S and it will say it connect to my wifi but when i go back to my home screen it isnt connected...
  5. How to fix ps5 controllers and ps4 controller from not connecting to ps5

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix ps5 controllers and ps4 controller from not connecting to ps5: Hello, I’m having an issue with my controllers connecting to the ps5. I have 2 ps5 controllers and 1 ps4 controller. All controllers work fine, nothing is wrong with it. However, after a certain...
  6. How to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360: The network and Internet both say connected and Xbox live says failed so just curious how to resolve this issue before Xbox live on the 360 is shut down 7ab88792-9637-4cb3-8fcc-9b1da732c30c
  7. How do I fix connecting to party glitch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix connecting to party glitch: Every time I join a party I start connecting, and this lasts about 30 seconds to a minute and then I disconnect and get an error. I’ve tried a bunch of stuff including; Clearing dns, tested nat...
  8. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  9. how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor: Hello, I’ve been having problems with my display - and I’m not sure what it is. I have a Xbox series s with a 165 hz and 1080p monitor to go with it. I use this setup to play mostly cod at 120 fps...
  10. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...