How do I fix cloud gaming?

Discus and support How do I fix cloud gaming? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anytime I try cloud gaming on my series x, none of my controller inputs work. “Press any button to continue” is gaslighting me. And yes I have Game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stevie Mac1, Nov 3, 2023.

1. Stevie Mac1
    Stevie Mac1 Guest

Anytime I try cloud gaming on my series x, none of my controller inputs work. “Press any button to continue” is gaslighting me. And yes I have Game Pass Ultimate.

:)

Stevie Mac1, Nov 3, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Stevie M, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues when trying to play cloud gaming on your Xbox. Here are some suggestions that might help you fix the problem:

Check connectivity: Make sure you have a stable and fast Internet connection. Cloud gaming requires a strong connection to work properly. You can run an internet speed test on your Xbox Series X to make sure your connection meets the minimum requirements.

Update your console: Make sure your Xbox Series X is updated with the latest version of the operating system. Updates typically include performance improvements and bug fixes that can impact the cloud gaming experience. Go to Console Settings and look for the system update option.

Check controller compatibility: Not all controllers are compatible with cloud gaming. Make sure you are using an official Xbox controller compatible with your Xbox Series X. If you are using a third-party controller, it may not work properly with cloud gaming.

Restart your console: Try restarting your Xbox Series X. Sometimes this can fix temporary issues and restore connectivity to the cloud service. Turn off the console, unplug it from the power source for a few seconds, and then turn it back on.

Try another cloud game: If the issue persists with a particular game, try playing another cloud game to see if you also experience the same issue. This can help you determine if the issue is related to a specific game or the cloud gaming feature in general.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards.
  3. Graham McAllister1 Win User

How do I fix cloud gaming issue?

I requested it Thursday and I believe it was approved the same day or Friday
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Refunding a game shouldn’t cause problems like these. However, this can be just a coincidence.

I would like to ask, may I know when you requested a refund for the game and when it was approved?
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Graham, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I understand you're having trouble when trying to play this game via cloud gaming. Let's try to sort this out.

However, before that, I would like to ask:

If you try playing a different game by using cloud gaming, do you experience something similar?

Are you able to test if the inconvenience persists with Need for Speed when trying to play with a different device like your mobile phone or a PC?

What procedures you tried to fix this prior to your post creating?
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Please try waiting a few days before trying again, just to give time to the servers.

At the moment, I wasn’t able to replicate the inconvenience. Actually, I played the game for a couple of minutes.

However, if the inconvenience persists, I highly encourage you to report the problem to the team Xbox by using the “feedback” option on Xbox.com/play or by following the steps provided in this article:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...
Thema:

1. How do I fix cloud gaming? - Similar Threads - fix cloud gaming

2. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  3. Fix for in game chat not working on xbox cloud gaming(pc)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix for in game chat not working on xbox cloud gaming(pc)?: Was going to play hell let loose with some friends, tried the game the day before and everyting was working fine. the next day i got on to play and i cant hear anybody and i cant talk. i tried the...
  4. Are you going to fix cloud gaming wait times?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you going to fix cloud gaming wait times?: The air times are seriously getting crazy. Do you have plans to fixing this? 8f7ed348-e24f-4f37-baae-e1f55274e7f9
  5. When the waiting time on cloud gaming will be fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When the waiting time on cloud gaming will be fixed?: Starfield got the blame for the waiting time as if it was the best game in the world and everyone wants to play it. Well, starfield was released months ago, it should have been increased the...
  6. need to fix the cloud gaming menu because if I swipe LEFT by accident I have to wait...

in XBoX on Consoles
    need to fix the cloud gaming menu because if I swipe LEFT by accident I have to wait...: Fix the cloud gaming waiting muen Everytime I swipe left by accident I have to wait through the queue times all over again like why fix it and now I gotta wait 85 minutes...
  7. Why don’t you fix your cloud gaming queuing problem??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don’t you fix your cloud gaming queuing problem??: I’ve literally tried to start 5 games with the cloud gaming today but the queue is taking forever and it keeps lying about the queuing time (“sorry the queue time is taking longer than expected”)!...
  8. How to fix Cloud Gaming isn't available in your region error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Cloud Gaming isn't available in your region error?: I have used cloud gaming in the past. I live in a country that supports cloud gaming. I have no issues downloading games off of xbox game pass. My region is correct on my xbox, laptop and...
  9. How do I fix the visual glitches while playing games on cloud gaming?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the visual glitches while playing games on cloud gaming?: I’ve been using cloud gaming to play games with my friends but there are visual glitches such as delay and colourful lines going down the screen. I asked my friend who also uses cloud gaming a lot...
  10. How do I fix "disconnected from cloud gaming session, you've got your screen time limit."?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix "disconnected from cloud gaming session, you've got your screen time limit."?: Every time that I try and load into any game with cloud gaming on my Xbox, it just comes up with "disconnected from cloud gaming session, you've hit your screen time limit." And I don't know how...