How do I fix and change my son birthday on his account

Discus and support How do I fix and change my son birthday on his account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just made a new Xbox live account for my son and put my daughters birthday on accident and now it asks for my permission for everything he tries to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by StelioKontos013, Dec 26, 2023.

1. How do I fix and change my son birthday on his account

I just made a new Xbox live account for my son and put my daughters birthday on accident and now it asks for my permission for everything he tries to do and I’d like to fix it plus when setting up his account it used the same email I use for my Xbox account and now I can’t sign into my own Microsoft. How do I gave his account another tournaments parental email or take the parental away altogether?

:)

StelioKontos013, Dec 26, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello StelioKontos013, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Note: This is a public forum therefore, I suggest you not share your personal information.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you, I did an internal search in Xbox support and I found a publication where they suggest the following steps to change the information of a minor and I thought it was good information, which you should take into account. account:

To change the date of birth of a minor

Note: You won't be able to change your Microsoft child account information if you didn't give your consent when it was created.

Sign in to your account: https://account.microsoft.com/family/

Select Manage my child's profile information.

Select Edit personal information for this minor.

Update the date of birth and select Save.

Add important safety information

Sign in to the Security page with your Microsoft account.

Sign in: https://account.microsoft.com/security

Select Update my information. You may be asked to re-enter your password so we can verify your identity.

Select Add security information and follow the instructions to enter your email or phone number.

You will receive a security code in that new email or phone number. Enter that security code and select Next.

Information Source (Credits): https://support.xbox.com/help/accou...account-information#:~:text=Inicia sesión en% 20your%20account.&text=Select%20Manage%20the%20information%C3%B3n%20of%20birth%20and%20select%20Save.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. Kingy79 Win User

Error Code 0x80190191

I have just bought my son a xbox one s for his birthday and im having the same issue. Will they fix it?
  4. d0x360 Win User

Can't change child account to adult

Yea we just confirmed his birthday was correct and it never changed over

I tried using that link to contact support but because there was no option related to my issue in the drop downs i never managed to contact anyone.

We changed his birthday to a different date then changed it back to his real birthday... hopefully that fixes it
  5. Courtney Todd Win User

How do I change the birthday on an account? My son's birthday is on my profile somehow and now I can't change anything.

Hi Lance I, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

According to information obtained on Reddit through a response from user NotFromMilkyWay, he comments that you cannot change it. The account itself is forever locked to the date of birth that was used when you set it up. And it becomes an adult account exactly 18 years after that day. Changing the birthday in your Microsoft account only affects marketing email and Rewards birthday gifts.

Information Source (Credits): https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/15nozpq/changing_birthdays_on_microsoftxbox_account/

But I also found a video where they explain how to do it directly from the Microsoft account, but I am not sure that this can be done:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S5X-7EfP4M

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope this information has been useful to you, I wish you a Merry Christmas.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  6. Iskoot Win User

Birthday...

To verify, a child account can't change their birthday, but an adult account CAN change their birthday if they so wish. I CAN change the birthday that's associated with my account, I CAN'T change the birthday associated with my daughter's child account.
Thema:

1. How do I fix and change my son birthday on his account - Similar Threads - fix change son

2. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  3. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  4. How to fix my power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my power brick: I unplugged my outlet that everything was into and when i tried to plug it back up. The xbox wouldn’t turn on turns out the power brick light is red. Everything has been fine up to this point and...
  5. how can i fix the onscreen keyboard????

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i fix the onscreen keyboard????: hi, i have an xbox series S and the on screen keyboard keeps on sticking to the first word in word suggestions, i can search nor log in to my accounts in those games, i tried to search online for...
  6. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix this?: My Xbox controller only connects to the xbox when the controller is about 10cm away from the xbox when i move it away it disconnects and doesnt connect again until i bring it closer again. The...
  7. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  8. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  9. so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?: [img] entire bottom, how to fix? d8690fb6-60d1-42cf-a0bb-67e9ab1e0a35
  10. How can I Fix the "An illegal state Change was Requested" Issue when trying to sign into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I Fix the "An illegal state Change was Requested" Issue when trying to sign into...: Operating System: Latest Version of Windows 10 Platform: Desktop PC I redeemed a Windows Key I had been holding on to for Forza Horizon 3 as I finally have time to play it. However, I had not...