How do I fix an internet issue with my Xbox being unable to download updates or most types...

Discus and support How do I fix an internet issue with my Xbox being unable to download updates or most types... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We recently got a new modem at home, it was fine for the first few days but now I am unable to play games, and updates simply do not install. The NAT... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KadeO'Donoghue, Sep 23, 2023.

1. How do I fix an internet issue with my Xbox being unable to download updates or most types...

We recently got a new modem at home, it was fine for the first few days but now I am unable to play games, and updates simply do not install. The NAT type on the Xbox says it is a double NAT but the modem has been set as a bridge and with the setup required to run games, updates will sit in the loading menu at 0% for 12 hours or more. There is no movement. However as soon as I connect to my mobile hotspot it suddenly all works just fine.

I’ve tried everything in regards to trouble shooting to no avail

:)

KadeO'Donoghue, Sep 23, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

How do I fix an internet issue with my Xbox being unable to download updates or most types...