How do I find which microsoft account is linked to Playstation network for Minecraft?

Discus and support How do I find which microsoft account is linked to Playstation network for Minecraft? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, My son has been using my husband's ps4 to play minecraft for months now and we keep having issues with it logging out of the microsoft account.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bmasong1020, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Bmasong1020
    Bmasong1020 Guest

How do I find which microsoft account is linked to Playstation network for Minecraft?

Hello,

My son has been using my husband's ps4 to play minecraft for months now and we keep having issues with it logging out of the microsoft account. Earlier today I went to log in again as I always do and I got the following message:
    How do I find which microsoft account is linked to Playstation network for Minecraft? [​IMG]

I have tried to log in again with the usual account as well as the only other Microsoft account I know of that we have and get the same message. Any help is appreciated! Also I posted it in Xbox as there was no ps4 option.

:)

Bmasong1020, Aug 19, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-FAQ

2. how to see microsoft account connected to PlayStation

3. How to find out what microsoft account is linked to my ps4

4. how to knkw what Microsoft account is connexted to my PlayStation,
  5. How to check what psn id connected to microsooft