How do I find the sea of thieves insider forums?

Discus and support How do I find the sea of thieves insider forums? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I hopped into the sea of thieves insiders game version and saw a message at the top that said there was a big announcement on the sea of thieves... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/oldfart15, Feb 7, 2024.

1. /u/oldfart15
    /u/oldfart15 Guest

I hopped into the sea of thieves insiders game version and saw a message at the top that said there was a big announcement on the sea of thieves insiders forums but I can't find the information or the forum anywhere on the internet. If you know anything, please help.

submitted by /u/oldfart15
    [link] [comments]

/u/oldfart15, Feb 7, 2024
  2. Chak Prospero Win User

Unable to Join Game or Accept Invites on Sea of Thieves after installing Steam version

After uninstalling and reinstalling Sea of Thieves and the Xbox Game Bar many times, I am able to invite and accept invites on Sea of Thieves Insider through the Game Bar. I am able to send invites from the Game Bar for Sea of Thieves. However, when I receive an invite or try to join in on Sea of Thieves, I still have the same problem. Sea of Thieves and Sea of Thieves Insider are two different builds. There must be a file somewhere on my computer that is not being deleted or uninstalled and it's not allowing me to accept these invites on just Sea of Thieves. I don't know how to find this file.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Issue Downloading Sea of Thieves Insider Program from Xbox Insider App

Sea of Thieves Insider is not related to the xbox Insider. Just go to the sea of thieves website to register for the Insider program.
  4. weidhas Win User

I was invited to the "Sea of Thieves" Technical alpha. I have yet to gain access to the game install

Follow the steps below to get the Xbox Insider hub and to download the game:

• On your Xbox One, head to the Store

• Search for and install the Xbox Insider Hub

• Launch the Hub and you'll find Sea of Thieves waiting for you

• Click the icon which will take you through to the Store page

• Install as you would any other game

A great way to start are the
    Sea of Thieves Insider forums
    ... :)
  5. Akatosh Nexus Win User

I was invited to the "Sea of Thieves" Technical alpha. I have yet to gain access to the game install

Follow the steps below to get the Xbox Insider hub and to download the game:

• On your Xbox One, head to the Store

• Search for and install the Xbox Insider Hub

• Launch the Hub and you'll find Sea of Thieves waiting for you

• Click the icon which will take you through to the Store page

• Install as you would any other game

A great way to start are the
    Sea of Thieves Insider forums
    ... :)
    I had these instructions in the email. The prompt to do so in the hub simply is not there.
  6. Tigerdrill Win User

Issue Downloading Sea of Thieves Insider Program from Xbox Insider App

Sea of Thieves Insider is not related to the xbox Insider. Just go to the sea of thieves website to register for the Insider program.
    i should have re written and specified i signed up for the Sea of Thieves Insider Program, but i own the game as a disc and so i have to get the Insider Build from the Xbox Insider Hub
Thema:

1. How do I find the sea of thieves insider forums? - Similar Threads - find sea thieves

2. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  3. I cant find Sea of Thieves on the Xbox PC App, even though i have it on Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant find Sea of Thieves on the Xbox PC App, even though i have it on Xbox.: I have been playing Sea Of Thieves recently with some of my friends on my xbox one s. My other friend, has been playing on his xbox series x. When he got his pc, he logged into the xbox app, and...
  4. Can someone help me find what email is associated with my Sea of Thieves account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me find what email is associated with my Sea of Thieves account?: I purchased Sea of Thieves on steam. Sea of Thieves required you make an Xbox live account ro play. I don't remember what email I used with my account, only my username that is displayed with my...
  5. Sea of Thieves - can't find game/can't resume install (REPOST)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves - can't find game/can't resume install (REPOST): Hi there, I was installing Sea of Thieves (Xbox app, Windows 11, Game Pass Ultimate) when I accidentally shutdown my laptop, and when I started it up again and opened the Xbox app, I could not...
  6. Bought Sea of Thieves for around 2 years ago but can not find it in my library, i bought it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Sea of Thieves for around 2 years ago but can not find it in my library, i bought it...: So i had the game and player for a while with my friends then we all stopped play it for 2 years almost and when i logged in on my microsoft store again i cant find the game anymore...? Its just...
  7. Cant find sea of thieves on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant find sea of thieves on microsoft store: Cant find sea of thieves on microsoft store or xbox app for windows. i have bought the xbox game pass and i know that it includes that game, but when i type it in the sotre only thing that pops up...
  8. I can't find my redeemed dlc in sea of thieves.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't find my redeemed dlc in sea of thieves.: I redeemed the ori bundle of sot, but I can't find in my inventory in game. It showed the code is worked but where can I find my items? 11b920a6-0699-40b1-8e46-7804fa05c0b9
  9. Didn't find any Keys for Minecraft or Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't find any Keys for Minecraft or Sea of Thieves: So,recently i've got an Xbox One S All Digital edition for birthday,the problem is that,in the box,it said that it came with a code to download Minecraft and Sea of Thieves,but i didn't find any...
  10. Cannot find Sea of Thieves on any account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot find Sea of Thieves on any account: I purchased Sea of Thieves back in 23/03/18. I recently came back to try the game out again and cannot for my life remember what email address was used. I have tried all the emails I currently...