How do I find the region code for xbox 360?

Discus and support How do I find the region code for xbox 360? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im stationed overseas. Not sure of the region my xbox 360 has. I bought NFS Carbon for it and i got hit with a region error. How do i figure out my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hervenson, Mar 6, 2024.

1. Hervenson
    Hervenson Guest

Im stationed overseas. Not sure of the region my xbox 360 has. I bought NFS Carbon for it and i got hit with a region error. How do i figure out my region so i can buy games specifically from that region?

:)

Hervenson, Mar 6, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

you'll find it on the label on the back of the system
  3. voteDC Win User

Xbox games on xbox 360

Simply put you can do nothing.

-

If the game is from a different region than your 360 then it wont play.

-

All you can do is return the game and find a copy with the correct region code.
  4. IceStorm III Win User

Using a PAL Xbox 360S in the United States

You can order a new power adapter from XBOX Support in the USA. I believe there's been mention of the price being $75 USD or so.

Keep in mind 360 games have the option to support region codes. There are games that enforce region codes and games that do not. A PAL 360 will not be able to play a game looking for an NTSC region code.
  5. opeyemi okeowo Win User

How do I connect my Xbox 360 to live

How do I connect my Xbox 360 live without region
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Fable 3 in French

Hey there!

Are you playing on Xbox 360 or the Xbox One console? If you're playing on Xbox 360, I would ensure that your language and region settings match to allow French. If you're on Xbox One with backward compatibility, I suggest ensuring that your Xbox One console's
    language, spoken language, and region settings are set to allow French languages in games. You can find settings for this under either 'How to change your country/region on Xbox One' or
    'How to change your country/region on Xbox 360' on our
    Change Xbox Console Region support page

Keep us posted on how that goes!
Thema:

1. How do I find the region code for xbox 360? - Similar Threads - find region code

2. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  3. How can I find my Xbox 360's region?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I find my Xbox 360's region?: I tried searching it up and looked at the settings on my xbox, but whenever I open the Locale tab only the country pops up and a note that says changing your Locale won't change your Xbox's...
  4. How can I find out in which country/region it can be redeemed from a code I received as a gift?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I find out in which country/region it can be redeemed from a code I received as a gift?: I received a code as a gift, but unfortunately I cannot redeem it in my country, how can I find out in which country the code was purchased? f20e3b7f-b7fa-46aa-b8a1-b35ad03c1b25
  5. Can't find a game in my region store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find a game in my region store: I want to purchase a game for my xbox one (starpoint gemini warlords), but i can't find it in the store from my console. Searching online i saw that the game is indeed on the US microsoft store,...
  6. Can't find/buy Chaos Theory in my region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find/buy Chaos Theory in my region: Hope you all are very well! My problem is simple: I just can't find Splinter Cell Chaos Theory to buy in my region (Brazil/South America). Can you guys help me out? I would like to play it on...
  7. Cannot find EA Access Game Code in Canada region only

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot find EA Access Game Code in Canada region only: At the end of January, I had received the free EA access for a year (as per the Canadian promotion), but the code is now gone when I tried to access it. How do I get the code sent again?...
  8. Difficult to find player besides of US region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Difficult to find player besides of US region: Hello, I am from Taiwan. My friend and I, we love to play with Star wars battlefront. However, the match making system just hard to find players to play with in our region servers. What happens...
  9. I can´t find my destination couuntry when I try to change my account region

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can´t find my destination couuntry when I try to change my account region: Hi all, I came to South Korea recently, from Spain, and I can´t find this country in the region list when I want to change my account my region. I can find Spain and almost every country in the...
  10. How can I find my current region and how can I change it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I find my current region and how can I change it.: Hi I don't Know my current region how can I find it? and once I tried to change it but I couldn't. eb2b0cdd-4887-4707-be5a-80c24e366ea1