How do I find the product key for Halo Combat Evolved on PC?

Discus and support How do I find the product key for Halo Combat Evolved on PC? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. I recently found a copy of Halo for PC at a thrift shop so I bought it to play it again. When I popped in the disc I tried to install it but it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Lucas Benson, Feb 18, 2023.

1. Lucas Benson
    Lucas Benson Guest

Hello. I recently found a copy of Halo for PC at a thrift shop so I bought it to play it again. When I popped in the disc I tried to install it but it says I need a "product key". In the box there's a piece of paper with what it calls the "Microsoft Product ID" but it isn't working because it's missing five numbers. Is there some way to find my product key? Do I need the product ID for anything? Thanks in advance!

:)

Lucas Benson, Feb 18, 2023
  2. JLC215 Win User

Gaming Bargains Thread

3. WGID Win User

Nostalgic Games?

Halo Combat Evolved. First played it on the PC back in 2008. Ever since I love playing Halo on Xbox and PC!
  4. Wolfleader1173 Win User

Halo 6

There already is Halo on PC, Combat Evolved, and I heard Halo 2 was. However, seeing as it's an Xbox Exclusive, I wouldn't think so.
  5. Pure Ratchet Win User

New Armor/Map packs?

6. The1337gamer Win User
Thema:

1. How do I find the product key for Halo Combat Evolved on PC? - Similar Threads - find product key

2. when i want to redeem the code i doesnt redeem and it says we cant find this product and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i want to redeem the code i doesnt redeem and it says we cant find this product and...: so i bought the msfs2020 premium deluxe disk version.i installed the game.but i have a problem with activation.when i want to redeem the code it doesnt redeem and it says we cant find this product...
  3. Find microsoft store installed xbox game list and product ID

in XBoX on Consoles
    Find microsoft store installed xbox game list and product ID: I want to get installed xbox game list like xbox console companion I only get some informations of package in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps But I can not confirm which packages are game type Is...
  4. I bought used X box One S, where do I find the product code ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought used X box One S, where do I find the product code ?: Purchased the X box S (used ) and can't use a game (on a disc) without the code . Please could you advise? Thank you 8231fbd8-aefa-4d10-bcff-e9a288b8b7e2
  5. Redeem code cannot be found (We can't find this product. This code no longer works.)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem code cannot be found (We can't find this product. This code no longer works.): Hello, I've bought Call of Duty Ghosts from a website and the key provided does not work. Can you please help? Thanks, Miguel 613c1d81-6f65-4208-b5f3-a2b324cdce3e
  6. How to find product key

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to find product key: I just purchased a digital download game to print out product key and enclose in a Xmas gift to my grandson in another state. Cannot find the product key . Any help would be grateful for Thanks...
  7. Can i find out where one of my Minecraft window 10 product keys was used on an account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i find out where one of my Minecraft window 10 product keys was used on an account?: I had a extra Windows 10 edition key that i used but i can remember what account is there a way to find out what account it was redeemed for? 28f5ea1d-5af1-4384-8c87-70c690a8b480
  8. Can't find product key

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find product key: Bought Destiny Shadowkeep- I have an order no. but no product key. Any ideas? 551035af-948f-4cf8-b6ab-8a55c7d90db7
  9. Find product code of a downloaded purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Find product code of a downloaded purchase: Trying to find the product code of some game add-ons I've downloaded recently. All I can find is the order number attached to each of the orders listed in my 'Order History'. If anyone knows how...
  10. How to find Product ID on the controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to find Product ID on the controller?: Hello, My controller started to malfunction so I was going to replace it through Service Center, and it asked me for my controller Product ID, but the Product ID was rubbed off. Are there any...