How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?

Discus and support How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know the persons gamertag and alias first name but i know the name is probably fake. How do i find the ip address so i can stop the bullying.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chad Huffman, Apr 15, 2024.

1. Chad Huffman
    Chad Huffman Guest

I know the persons gamertag and alias first name but i know the name is probably fake. How do i find the ip address so i can stop the bullying.

:)

Chad Huffman, Apr 15, 2024
  2. Black Shenron Win User

a good way to stop this from happening is to block the person either in game or on the console/PC.
  3. Black Shenron Win User

make sure you NEVER, EVER respond to trolls or threats, just try to:

1. report

2. ignore or block

i hope this helps and have a good gaming experience <3
  4. Crystal river 2 Win User

How do I get my account back?

L I was Cyber bullied on the Xbox and my account got hacked by the people that bullied me please help me get my account back
  5. UMAD BABY D Win User

Someone hacked our IP

how did they get your sons cell phone number from hacking your ip address thats the only thing im confused about
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Threatened Hack For 3 Different Accounts

I've never understood why gamers are so afraid of cyber bullies. I would love too see you people in real life situations involving these same "bullies".

Block. Report. Change communication to friends only.
Thema:

1. How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox? - Similar Threads - find address gamer

2. how can I find my Xbox's Mac address?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can I find my Xbox's Mac address?: Can I find the mac address for my Xbox without it being active? I have recently purchased a new Xbox, and I need to connect it to the Internet to update the console, here's the conundrum; I live...
  3. Xbox cannot find new modem ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cannot find new modem ip address: I just got a centurylink C4000LZ modem and my xbox 360 cannot find the ip address. I have tried rebooting and hard reboot. I don't want an ethernet cable connect. Has anyone else had this issue?...
  4. How do i fix "cant find teredo IP address" on my xbox series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix "cant find teredo IP address" on my xbox series S?: I've tried everything in the support forums for Xbox and Microsoft and haven't been able to fix my issue. I've tried enabling IPv6 on my router but it didn't help and i don't see an option for...
  5. Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address.: Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address. 39aeb655-4cfb-41a7-bf9c-d23aa9074c63
  6. How to i find out if my Ip address is band or blocked? If so how do i fix it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to i find out if my Ip address is band or blocked? If so how do i fix it?: on Xbox one game pass works, I can launch the store, but it will not load anything. tried bringing up my account in web browser and nothing loads. the only thing we can do to get it to load or...
  7. How do I find my profile address for Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find my profile address for Xbox: I am trying to purchase Xbox game pass but it is asking for my profile address, I do not know what that is or how to find it by the way I used a gift card to purchase it if that helps...
  8. Need Help Finding Old Email Address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help Finding Old Email Address: Hey, wondering if anyone can help me. I’m trying to log into an old Xbox account but all I can remember is my Gamertag, I’m struggling to remember what email address I used, Xbox support have been...
  9. We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox: I have contacted epic games and given the following ref my son:- Xbox gamer Id Email address connected to Xbox Evidence of fortnite purchases via Xbox/microsoft account Fornite works fine and...
  10. My Xbox series x cannot find Teredo IP address

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x cannot find Teredo IP address: My NAT type is unavailable, and I cannot find a teredo address. In my router setting I cannot find anything about teredo tunneling or ipv6 tunneling. My Xbox was working just fine yesterday, but I...