How do I find out who has booted my brother who plays xbox offline he’s also changed the IP...

Discus and support How do I find out who has booted my brother who plays xbox offline he’s also changed the IP... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ive been booted offline (my brother) he was playing on xbox and someone manages to pull his ip adress and have somehow changed out ip adress to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LEMON✔️, Dec 11, 2020.

1. LEMON✔️
    LEMON✔️ Guest

How do I find out who has booted my brother who plays xbox offline he’s also changed the IP...

ive been booted offline (my brother) he was playing on xbox and someone manages to pull his ip adress and have somehow changed out ip adress to something we dont know and i would like to find out who it is because my brother
    did nothing wrong at all and they booted him for the purpose of (fun) when i dont find that fun at all, thanks alot we cant come back online till tomorrow after noon... fix this please we need to stop this booting thing on xbox because its effecting people
    badly and its not a joke it may be a joke to them but for the people who have to go through all this because of one person its not really a joke

:)

LEMON✔️, Dec 11, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

How do I find out who has booted my brother who plays xbox offline he’s also changed the IP address and now can can’t get back online

3. DanielGabriel2 Win User

Booted off xbox live

How to avoid getting hit offline:

1. Make sure you aren't unlucky enough to end up in the same game as that person who is doing it.

2. Never accept their game, private chat, or party invites in addition they will get the IP that way. Messages shouldn't allow them to obtain an IP address.

Also, if he is booting people offline alot then the chances are he will proably find himself with a Year 9999 ban for him to enjoy. the Enforcement team will eventually catch up with the one who is network manipulating.

Until then just file a complaint on him, other people who he boots offline will probably file complaint too if. So just don't worry, the person violating the CoC will get his bad karma, it's just the waiting game.

I know how stressing it is getting hit offline by someone, it's not fair on the other people who use the connection in the house, it's selfish. It also made me angry when it crashed my Xbox 360 when the internet dropped.

Just be patient, they'll get sorted out eventually!

Regards,

Daniel
  4. NationalH4rvstr Win User

Unable to join game or party with friend

Okay, I'll search on how to do that but would a non-static ip cause a player to be able to connect to xbox live and play games but not to be able to join friends? I'm trying to help my brother who is 800 miles away fix his issues with connecting and playing
    games with friends. He has no NAT warnings, his ports are open etc. However, his IP does keep changing but he's still able to connect to Live. Can ya tell I'm not an Xbox guru? lol
  5. titanstr0 Win User

hackers

I have a guy named [Mod Removed] who says he is going to boot me offline and he is also kicking me out of games and stuff and he also has kicked ppl offline in the past.My original gamertag is EpoCH and please help me with this
    guy.He wont even let me use my internet.He shut it down twice today and he keeps sending me messages on xbox even after i blocked him.
  6. NickThho Win User

Removing child restrictions from an account

Some how he’s in a family with my other brothers account, who for some reason has the parental controls. Who’s account do I need to be logged into?
Thema:

1. How do I find out who has booted my brother who plays xbox offline he’s also changed the IP... - Similar Threads - find has booted

2. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  3. I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...: I was banned many years ago I finally got back into my account which says it’s banned, I go to the enforcement page and it has no information of why I’m banned f8687b40-4fd8-4e8d-bb0b-ce07f82b4697
  4. Netflix has disappeared where do I find it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix has disappeared where do I find it?: I had to uninstall Netflix due to the new password sharing, so I got to reinstall it through the store but it says I already own it so I go to the apps/games on my Home Screen and it’s nowhere to...
  5. Sorry, I couldn't find a more appropriate forum -- My premium version of Solitaire has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, I couldn't find a more appropriate forum -- My premium version of Solitaire has...: Title says it all. Thanks, in advance, for any help. 9f56cbaa-235a-4bd7-8582-34e8cae4db51
  6. How to find out WHY your account has been bann?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to find out WHY your account has been bann?: I've been comm bann from strange GTA 5 online players. These players can get weird. I need help with the enforcement department but they are unavailable. Why even have this department if you can't...
  7. Fraudulent activity has taken place on my account. How do I find out who made this purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fraudulent activity has taken place on my account. How do I find out who made this purchase...: I have checked my Microsoft account but have no games showing as purchased, priced at £49.99 but my bank statement shows this charge. I do have my Xbox subscription and a game I purchased...
  8. Xbox has become completely unusable. Tried every solution I could find.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox has become completely unusable. Tried every solution I could find.: I stopped using my Xbox series X for about a week and when I tried to sign in today it spent ages with the spinning circle. I then did a soft reset and managed to log in, except once I was on my...
  9. I am looking to find out what my EX has been doing with my Microsoft Surface Account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am looking to find out what my EX has been doing with my Microsoft Surface Account.: Is there anyone that can explain to on how when I am finally able to log into my new Surface that it shows Skype and Ebox; neither of which have I ever used as well as a Realtek Microphone?? Does...
  10. How to find out which microsoft account my mojang account has been linked to

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to find out which microsoft account my mojang account has been linked to: Hi, I have asked this question millions of times now and have been directed to microsoft support itself. Can you, in any way possible, find out which account my mojang account has been linked to....