How do I find out what account is using my card information.

Discus and support How do I find out what account is using my card information. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My card information is being uuused by another account and I would like to know the account so I can press charges. 682c5017-d291-4aae-85e6-acdcf7f8fe55 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kai Gavin, Apr 1, 2024.

1. Kai Gavin
    Kai Gavin Guest

My card information is being uuused by another account and I would like to know the account so I can press charges.

:)

Kai Gavin, Apr 1, 2024
  2. KindGryphon Win User

My card information is being uuused by another account and I would like to know the account so I can press charges.
    Generally speaking most company's will only give that sort of account specific information to the police and only with a court ordered subpoena
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Kai, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please enter this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact

Then, follow these steps:

Type in your query: "Unauthorized charges"

Click on Get Help.

Scroll down the page and click on Contact Support.

Select your product and category > Confirm.

Select Chat with support agent > Confirm > Start Chat.

I hope this helps.
  4. xaGuyUnderYoux Win User

Microsoft just stole my debit card information!!!!

Obviously that's not right because they did. My entire card information was on my account and I know for a fact I didn't put it there. Nobody else has access to my account or my card. Somehow they got my card information and used it to pay off live. There
    is absolutely no excuse or reason they should have gotten it. Don't try to play me for some idiot who is just going to put up card information and not know I did it.

I checked last night and my old card was still on the account so I left it and went to sleep. I woke up this morning to see my account overdrawn by Xbox live wondering how and I look and suddenly see my card information is on my account. I cancelled Xbox
    live and removed my card but now I'm overdrawn and now I have to figure out what to do
  5. Dericka Win User

How do I find out what email I used for a Minecraft account.

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. You can try to recover your Mojang account by submitting a ticket on this link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new...

They will just need some info about your worlds etc. Thanks!
  6. Aeron18 Win User

Geo-Locked redeem code.

But how can I find out what region the gift was bought from, I purchased with a card from a different country, although my account is located in a different country then the card I paid with.
Thema:

1. How do I find out what account is using my card information. - Similar Threads - find account using

2. Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.: Im trying to use a gamertag and the suffix implies the tag isnt original but after much searching Im unable to find the account the currently owns the gamertag 593e7511-59d2-4685-8cdb-8af7a47e54f8
  3. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  4. How do I find the email used in my Microsoft account if I only know the username?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find the email used in my Microsoft account if I only know the username?: I’ve been trying to link minecraft on ps4 to a Microsoft account, however upon signing in, the monitor shows a screen saying that there’s already a Microsoft account linked to minecraft under a...
  5. Is there anyway to find an email you used for an old account with just the gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to find an email you used for an old account with just the gamertag?: Is there anyway to find an email for an old account with knowing just the gamertag and password? ae8a90cd-5283-4412-a9fb-2a2f3db4e2e6
  6. How to find Minecraft email used to create an account if I only have the Username?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to find Minecraft email used to create an account if I only have the Username?: I know my Minecraft name, but don't know what email I used to create it. How do I reset password if I don't have the email address for the account anymore? ed8a10b4-e1dc-4aeb-8db6-93db89afbd9a
  7. Is It Possible To Find The Microsoft Account Using An Mojang Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is It Possible To Find The Microsoft Account Using An Mojang Account: I was playing minecraft and trying to log in with my microsoft account. I have migrated my old Mojang account into a microsoft account at about a year ago, and now I have forgotten the username...
  8. hey basically i need support with finding my childs xbox account email as he hasnt used the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hey basically i need support with finding my childs xbox account email as he hasnt used the...: question above, we are in the same family theres just no option to find his email cf3e2127-c836-4b65-828b-5841e8322c12
  9. How do i find out the email used for an old microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i find out the email used for an old microsoft account: Im trying to find out what the email is for my old xbox account on my xbox 360 because i have all my old games and purchases on there. And since it was made a long time ago i might not have access...
  10. Cant find the account I use for minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find the account I use for minecraft: So we recently brought the game (Java) and we had no issues for the most part, Then I was looking for a way to update mods quickly and my friend used prism launcher so I used that I followed the...