How do I find out if I’m apart of insiders WITHOUT my Xbox (or with Xbox app)

Discus and support How do I find out if I’m apart of insiders WITHOUT my Xbox (or with Xbox app) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So long story short: Xbox got an error code so I tried everything it said and was told to send to repair shop so I did and they tried everything and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Affectionate_Key1562, Sep 5, 2023.

1. How do I find out if I’m apart of insiders WITHOUT my Xbox (or with Xbox app)

So long story short: Xbox got an error code so I tried everything it said and was told to send to repair shop so I did and they tried everything and they said it’s one of two things either A. a corrupted hard drive or (they said this one is more likely) B. I’m apart of the insider program and an update must of malfunctioned and they have to wait for a solution from a Microsoft update. You see though they need to know if I’m apart of insiders to get the fix but thing is I don’t know cause the internet says it can only be joined through the app but I swear I remember it asking me to join 4 months ago when I first got me new Xbox Series X but idk if I declined or not. Anyways I’m hoping to know if I can check through the Xbox app cause nothing on the internet is helping and the Xbox help lines suck.

submitted by /u/Affectionate_Key1562
    [link] [comments]

/u/Affectionate_Key1562, Sep 5, 2023
  2. PleaseXplain Win User

Unable to leave xbox insider program

Your Funny but im pretty sure that i mentioned that when i did eventually find the app i did download it , the part where it says choose a device to unenroll was there , what was missing was an xbox to unenroll, thats why xbox live enrolled my xbox x
    then told me to unenrollit and i did there is no longer an xbox but im still an insider member and when i go to the app i am ask do i want to join the insider program ,, how do i join something im allready apart of ,, but if your just trying to help and
    just skipped that bit , thanks
  3. Ali M2 Win User

Xbox series s keeps freezing on homepage

And I’m not sure if I’m apart of the insider program
  4. IgotTSondabrain Win User

NDA lifted??

some people already have an xbox one. i'm sure they're tearing it theirs apart to find out what it has inside of it
  5. Lord Dirt Win User

If the K2 is going to spy on you...

I guess we will all find out once the console comes out as people will take them apart and see what is inside. Curious as what the difference in the Xbox One K2 and the PC K2 will be.
  6. seemly Win User

Xbox App does not open ( PC/Windows )

Hey,

I cant sign out of the Xbox app because I cant open it.

I tried all the other stuff and it did not fix the problem.

I am not apart of the Insider program and I don't know what Xbox app version I have.
Thema:

How do I find out if I’m apart of insiders WITHOUT my Xbox (or with Xbox app)

1. How do I find out if I’m apart of insiders WITHOUT my Xbox (or with Xbox app) - Similar Threads - find I’m apart

2. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  3. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  4. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  5. how can I find my Xbox's Mac address?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can I find my Xbox's Mac address?: Can I find the mac address for my Xbox without it being active? I have recently purchased a new Xbox, and I need to connect it to the Internet to update the console, here's the conundrum; I live...
  6. I was com banned I’m not sure why so I was asking to find out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was com banned I’m not sure why so I was asking to find out: I’ve had my account for many 6 years now and was randomly com banned im not sure why or how I’m not aware of what I did and have no intent to call the staff team unless this isn’t responded to im...
  7. I’m trying to find my old Xbox one account? Bossdaddy53

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to find my old Xbox one account? Bossdaddy53: I’m trying to find my old Xbox one account? Bossdaddy53 271b04d2-90d7-4a0d-8d41-4667539d12ea
  8. i’m losing in game content and cant find out how to get it back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i’m losing in game content and cant find out how to get it back: my wifi seems to go out every night at 8:20. when i was in an nba 2k game last night. it went out and i waited for it to come back and it did. when it did. i loaded back into 2k and all my in game...
  9. How do I find out what ring I’m in? Just curious

in XboX Insiders
    How do I find out what ring I’m in? Just curious: I don’t know how to check and am not quite sure which one I’m in submitted by /u/NotMyFriendJaun [link] [comments]
  10. Where can I find mic settings? I’m in beta ring and can’t find a menu for it anywhere in...

in XboX Insiders
    Where can I find mic settings? I’m in beta ring and can’t find a menu for it anywhere in...: submitted by /u/PM_ME_DRAGONITE_PICS [link] [comments]