how do I find my Microsoft account connected to my PlayStation when I know no info about...

Discus and support how do I find my Microsoft account connected to my PlayStation when I know no info about... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi! I’ve had this problem ever since Microsoft bought Minecraft. I’ve contacted PlayStation about with account is connected to my PS account and not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by goryvamp, Oct 28, 2023.

1. goryvamp
    goryvamp Guest

how do I find my Microsoft account connected to my PlayStation when I know no info about...

hi! I’ve had this problem ever since Microsoft bought Minecraft. I’ve contacted PlayStation about with account is connected to my PS account and not one Microsoft email was linked to it but Minecraft says there is. I’ve tried call Microsoft itself but they always direct me to the help page. The help page doesn’t seem to recognize this problem I’ve seen multiple PlayStation users have this issue all I need to know what is the Microsoft email connected to my PS account.

:)

goryvamp, Oct 28, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

how do I find my Microsoft account connected to my PlayStation when I know no info about said Microsoft account?

Hello Goryvamp, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand that you are having trouble finding the Microsoft account that is linked to your PlayStation account (Remember this is Xbox)

Check linked services on your PlayStation: From the home screen, go to Settings > Users & Accounts > Linked Services1. Here you should be able to see a list of all the services that are linked to your PlayStation account

Check the apps and services in your Microsoft account: Sign in to your Microsoft account and go to Privacy > Apps and services3. Here you should be able to see a list of all the apps and services that have access to your Microsoft account.

Really the only thing you can do and what is recommended is that you
    continue insisting with the Xbox team, explaining the situation in detail
    since they are the only ones who can help you because they do have access to
    the accounts and can see what possibly happened. . This forum is really not the
    most appropriate medium to discuss your topic, especially since we as players do
    not have the tools to help you as it is a sensitive privacy and security issue.

Below I will leave you the link so you can contact Xbox technical support:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Note: Remember that Xbox chat is open Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. m. to 9:00 p.m. m.
  3. _472Hunter Win User

Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected"

I am having the same problem he is. I am trying to connect my Xbox one minecraft account to my new PlayStation 5 account and it is saying the account is already connected to a PlayStation network account when I have never even owned a PlayStation. How do I unlink the account? And how would I know what account is even linked?
  4. Tim Bedford Win User

Can't unlink a Minecraft from a different PSN account

I have this same error.

Except to my knowledge I have never linked my Microsoft account and PSN before trying to do so today. I only recently linked my Java edition minecraft to my Microsoft account, and today thought I'd try the Playstation version of the game. When I log into my microsoft account it says it is already connected to a different account.

How can I find out which Microsoft account has been linked to my PSN?
  5. Benicio Borgatto Win User

i cant log with any account that i own in my ps5, it says “oops this account is allready connected” “log with your previous logged account” help

i havent linked any other account on this playstation , but keeps saying its allready connected . One day i unlinked my microsoft account and left home for about 1 hour , when i came back i had this and no one knows my password
  6. BiohazardBR Win User

PlayStation Microsoft account

Hi. Im on playstation and I have made a Microsoft account to play with my friends on xbox but when i press “find cross platform friends”, it tells me to change my privacy settings at a website. When i go to the website, it tells me steps only for
    Xbox. I was told to go to this website on my playstation and it gives me xbox directions. I cant find anything on here about playstation. Please help
    Hi there, idk how the policies on ps works, i think i should google it.
Thema:

1. how do I find my Microsoft account connected to my PlayStation when I know no info about... - Similar Threads - find Microsoft account

2. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  3. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  4. Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?: After a Microsoft account has been long deleted (talking years ago), is it still possible to find existing information on my old Xbox account which I had used with it? Does any presence of that...
  5. How to find out what microsoft account you linked to minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to find out what microsoft account you linked to minecraft: I have minecraft on my ps4 and I can’t remember which Microsoft account I have linked, I don’t know what to do as I emailed minecraft and I still can’t remember the Microsoft account linked,...
  6. Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account: Hi I migrated my mojang account like 2 years ago (have the emails to prove it) but I cannot remember the microsoft account I migrated too nor have I saved it anywhere. Is there anyway someone from...
  7. How do I find the email used in my Microsoft account if I only know the username?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find the email used in my Microsoft account if I only know the username?: I’ve been trying to link minecraft on ps4 to a Microsoft account, however upon signing in, the monitor shows a screen saying that there’s already a Microsoft account linked to minecraft under a...
  8. Is there a way to find out what Microsoft account my PSN account is linked too?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to find out what Microsoft account my PSN account is linked too?: I’ve been trying to play Minecraft but can’t play online with out logging in with a Microsoft account linked to my PSN account the problem is that I don’t know what Microsoft account it’s linked...
  9. Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla: Hi I need help accessing my games associated with the gamer tag Nutellalla. I have migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, but can't seem to login. I can play on my old laptop but not...
  10. We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.: We couldn't find an account with that username. My account just dissapeared 23a555b9-c5a9-4faf-92cd-744426b0c7dc